Is there anyone heard this company?

Guys i just talked with a company named Medica Life,i saw the company Trevor Nelson's Medica Life Surgery Review topic and i filled a form for them,they contact me in 2 min and Mr.Burak informed me as Trevor.They are in Turkey and it seems like a good company but i just wanted to know is there anyone heard this company before ?

I am searching clinics and doctors for 1.5 month and i've never heard a clinic makes a insurance to a patient.They shared me photos of transport car,hotel and hospital.I noticed from photo Turkey's president  visiting that hospital often.Also they shared before after photos of their patients.

Can you guys give me advice about which questions i must ask cause i am currently not working and this could be best time for me.

Edited by sully
  • Like 1

It will certainly be one of the many pseudo clinics in Turkey, the fact that they sent you photos of the president of Turkey who visited that hospital is not a guarantee at all, they probably rent the operating rooms of that hospital, the Turkish pseudo clinics of hair transplants do so to attract customers.  Be very careful.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trevor Nelson said:

It was good for me 

You just joined three hours ago or so and there's no other independent patient reviews from others. I'm sure you'll excuse people of being highly skeptical as to the quality of such a clinic that hasn't got an independent track record recorded on sites like this. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

I banned Trevor, he’s a shill, his IP was from Turkey, obviously pretending to be a patient. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

58 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I banned Trevor, he’s a shill, his IP was from Turkey, obviously pretending to be a patient. 

And all the more reason to have been skeptical that the posts were made the way that they were. I do think somebody genuine could sign up and share their journey, but the hallmarks seemed to be there to doubt this was a genuine case. 

• Thanks 1