Need help in choosing a surgeon in India

I have reviewed and excluded (due to approach, attitude, cost, etc.) all doctors in India to come up with the following list for my HT:

Dr. Anil Garg, FISHRS, ABHRS

Dr. Rajesh Rajput, FISHRS

Dr. Sandeep Sattur

Dr. Satya Saraswat, ABHRS

I'd like to hear if anyone had any hair transplant experience with any of these doctors (good or bad). All of them seem to be quite experienced but I not sure how likely it is to get a good result. I have Norwood-4 baldness level. Most doctors estimated between 2500-3000 grafts will be required. Dr. Anil Garg said I would need 5000 grafts and he is willing to take 2000 grafts from my beard. 

Also, can anyone explain the pros and cons of "stick and place" FUE method?

Thank you all for your mentions.

On 6/18/2022 at 4:31 PM, Blain said:

I have reviewed and excluded (due to approach, attitude, cost, etc.)

We have different packages that you can choose from. You can have a consultation with our doctors and get more information regarding your case.

You can inbox us your contact number and email id and we can give you all the details regarding the requirement for your case and also regarding all our packages.

In India Eugenix or Dr A Poswal should be your choice. Eugenix is currently the best in terms of results. But Dr Poswal has a good record although not recommended here he is one of the pioneers in the field of HT in India. Apart Dr Garg i haven't even heard of other Drs you have mentioned. Good luck.

Edited by Adier
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Adier said:

In India Eugenix or Dr A Poswal should be your choice. Eugenix is currently the best in terms of results. But Dr Poswal has a good record although not recommended here he is one of the pioneers in the field of HT in India. Apart Dr Garg i haven't even heard of other Drs you have mentioned. Good luck.

Thank you so much for your kind words.