Anyone heard of Dra Cintia Carvalho ?

She's a Brazilian HT surgeon and has a ton of before/after videos/photos of her patients on her instagram which is:  Transplante Capilar FUE (@dra.cintiacarvalho) • Instagram photos and videos

The work really looks very good.  I only heard about her because a friend of mine was considering doing his transplant at her clinic.  The prices are extremely cheap from a first world standard.  I believe she's charging something like an average of 4k USD for a full transplant (I don't know her prices exactly, this is just things my friend told me).  

I'm largely making this thread because I didn't really know what to tell my friend.  Work looks great, but never heard of her before.  

Some examples for people who don't want to click on links  (These are just screenshots of videos mostly, so quality is better on her instagram):

image.thumb.png.58453f0740a88e818bd60f59d287538e.pngimage.thumb.png.67f5a96917406177e898c35f33bf91d7.png

5 Months results^

image.png.e4e62505bb3fb1b0f5075b038c240933.png

image.png.be165da3e7d6060a83741d6c19aa50c7.png

image.png.f2656b59c0be294f8a6fbbab9f722dfb.png

image.png.918dd10bbb0de3a3f88fb63ea7359f3f.png

Edited by Fue3361

Check out my journey here:

• Fue3361 changed the title to Anyone heard of Dra Cintia Carvalho ?
  • Administrators

I’ve never heard of her, I’ve seen good work from Dr. Cotolessa. Is this doctor Portuguese or Brazilian? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi, 

I've been following dra. Cintia closely lately. Her IG has plenty of great cases. There is one older post with results that's super dense that is similar to your result with dr.thiago. 

Few negative things I find is she rarely shows the donor in results . Another thing is, some of the results photos seems a bit blurred around the hairline( not sure tho) 

But overall she seems excellent making great hairlines and covering high NW. 

I've been contacting them recently and they charge 8k USD total. And they fully booked till August 2023.

Communication was as bad as it can get ( they use Google translate to understand and reply to me) and sometimes just ignore my massages. They asked me to get translator to proceed further with them!

They were my first choice but communication just changed my mind. 

I think she is the same caliper of Pittella and Thiago but less known internationally.

Do you know other Brazilian great Brazilian doctors? 

15 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’ve never heard of her, I’ve seen good work from Dr. Cotolessa. Is this doctor Portuguese or Brazilian? 

She's Brazilian. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on her results. 

I've been following her work a while ago. 

The only thing that bothers me is that the hairline isn't shows as clear in the after images when the full hairline is restored. 

Remember, your eye will always see your hairline in hq quality when you'll look to yourself in the mirror every morning. So never compromise if you don't have any clear images of the hairline with the hairs slicked back, in HD. 

7 hours ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

I've been following her work a while ago. 

The only thing that bothers me is that the hairline isn't shows as clear in the after images when the full hairline is restored. 

Remember, your eye will always see your hairline in hq quality when you'll look to yourself in the mirror every morning. So never compromise if you don't have any clear images of the hairline with the hairs slicked back, in HD. 

This is what I noticed as well. 

The hairline results does not seem clear in most of the post. I'm not sure if they do that intentionally or not. But there is some results were the quality is high and the hairline looks great. 

Do you guys know other great clinics in Brazil? @Fue3361 @DrMunibAhmad