Eugenix Pricing question

Bamboo

Like many people here, I’m very impressed with the results achieved by Eugenix.

However I’m a bit baffled by their pricing structure. The range from their cheapest option to the most expensive is very wide - a multiple of the basic cost.

I’m sure they would not offer the basic service if if wasn’t capable of delivering excellent results that they could stand over. So what therefore is the benefit of going with the considerably more expensive options?

2 hours ago, Bamboo said:

Like many people here, I’m very impressed with the results achieved by Eugenix.

However I’m a bit baffled by their pricing structure. The range from their cheapest option to the most expensive is very wide - a multiple of the basic cost.

I’m sure they would not offer the basic service if if wasn’t capable of delivering excellent results that they could stand over. So what therefore is the benefit of going with the considerably more expensive options?

The different packages and pricing structure are based on the experience of the doctors involved. If you opt for a package where the involvement of the Senior doctors are more then the package is priced higher. For the packages with the Eugenix trained doctors, the packages are priced lower.

The results are excellent in all packages. However, it is the desire of the patients to go with particular doctors that determine their packages.

You can inbox your contact number and email id and our counsellor will get back to you with the details.

• Like 1

@Bamboo if you decide to go with Eugenix any package will yield a fantastic result. Every surgeon, every tech is thoroughly trained in Eugenix processes and procedures and they all operate with precision in every procedure, so go for the package that fits your budget. That is precisely the reason why @Eugenix Hair Sciences came up with the packages to begin with. They are not just for the financially independent. They give everyone a chance at transforming themselves, and essentially remove the barriers of budgetary constraints that often times becomes an obstacle when choosing any clinic that consistently produces world class results like Eugenix.

Do you have an idea of the amount of grafts needed? Would love to see photos to assess further.

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Thanks for the replies.

I’m an NW7 with limited donor from previous botched jobs in the late 80s and 90s. I would be heavily reliant on BHT. I had a (mostly) failed outcome with  mega BHT attempt in 2004. I’ve been all around the world in pursuit of a resolution.

Any next attempt would definitely be my last so I’ve been nervous to progress. Wearing a system for many years, initially to cover old scars.

It’s a while since I did a consultation but I’ll get a few photos and upload them.

Edited by Bamboo

One of the things I don't understand is that the recommendation on this network is about doctors and not the institution, while Eugenix has a couple of doctors (Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi) and they don't provide accurate details on which Dr. performed a specific transplant to see the results produced by each doctor.  If you compare the cost, it's a premium you pay but I think there are other best surgeons that offer at a relatively lower price and they are involved in the procedure end to end.

19 hours ago, sandyr said:

One of the things I don't understand is that the recommendation on this network is about doctors and not the institution, while Eugenix has a couple of doctors (Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi) and they don't provide accurate details on which Dr. performed a specific transplant to see the results produced by each doctor.  If you compare the cost, it's a premium you pay but I think there are other best surgeons that offer at a relatively lower price and they are involved in the procedure end to end.

The packages provided state the involvement of the particular doctors. We have multiple packages depending on the involvement of the Senior doctors and Eugenix trained doctors. Please inbox us your contact number and email id and we can share the cost packages with you.