Hairline Photoshop Equivalent

I'm surprised there isn't a hairline type of online program available whereby you can input a pic of your face and then add in certain inputs such as density, temple points and CM's, etc... to get a rough draft of what you would look like.  Or draw with your mouse/pointer and then have an option to smooth it out. 

Would be a nice predictive feature so we can play with hairlines before talking to the doctor.

I tried to create a thread here to help people but it doesn't seem anybody in the community handy with photoshop was able to say they could do it, although one kind member did help me with a MS Paint looking mock up. 

43 minutes ago, Calihome1 said:

I'm surprised there isn't a hairline type of online program available whereby you can input a pic of your face and then add in certain inputs such as density, temple points and CM's, etc... to get a rough draft of what you would look like.  Or draw with your mouse/pointer and then have an option to smooth it out. 

Would be a nice predictive feature so we can play with hairlines before talking to the doctor.

I would just ask the Turkish hair mills what they use to fabricate their results on their instagrams 😆

• Haha 1

• Administrators

Hairlines in photoshop like in surgery take a lot of skill. There’s some graphic designers here that I’m sure could do well. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.