Best hair transplant surgeons in Turkey ?

Apon

• Administrators

Guys,

Everyone is free to share their opinions. Good or bad. Its up to you to do your own research, and if you disagree with someone, that’s your prerogative. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@EranI don't want to add fuel to the fire, but you should provide proof of what you write on @MachoVato, also because he himself urged you to do so.  I also think like him, Dr. Bicęr is an excellent surgeon, above all ethical, but if she has become so popular (as well as Eugenix) it is above all thanks to this forum, and having raised the price twice in such a time narrow, in my opinion it is not justifiable, as he says @MachoVatowe do not have hundreds of his long term cases here and I have not seen any elsewhere either.

1 hour ago, MachoVato said:

First post, huh? :D

I am absolutely not the only person to have this opinion. Read the first page of this thread.

If you want evidence of her results, you will have a hard time finding it. For someone doing this 20 years, there are not many cases that show 12 month results. Almost no YouTube videos of patient cases, although many of her being interviewed. The same could be said for Dr. Ferreira, who until Mr. Rolandas was completely unknown. But the cases I've seen from him are brilliant.

No, I won't call out members here and pick apart their results. I also don't want to talk badly about the lovely Dr. Bicer. I am not in any way suggesting that she is a bad doctor and I have never said that. All I am saying is that she isn't the best in the country (as 2 or 3 people on here say) and that I can't recommend her at 2.5€/graft when there are equally talented doctors at half the price.  

Yes first post, good observation 👍

We all start from somewhere I guess?

From someone who has been looking at it from the outside researching, it did seem the most prominent or obvious critic (not in a bad way was yourself) for this particular doctor.

I was genuinely interested to see a balanced view, for and against , as most seem to be positive reviews . It will only give people an opportunity for a more wholistic approach with regard to expectations and their available options.

I can’t seem to find a review from an individual who has had surgery with Dr Bicer and has reported of unsatisfactory results, but I’ve only just began looking into hair transplants in recent times. 

It does seem that some of the accredited  ‘top surgeons’ in Turkey and beyond do have limited documented reviews from start to finish and I suppose I agree to an extent that only in recent times Dr Bicer has increased in popularity, I suppose with the international/online community. Her results in my opinion do seem to be good, but as far as I was aware I assumed she charged around 1.5 euro per graft and I do agree that for the cost of 2.5 euros per graft it can said that you would have high expectations, and for such an important decision respectfully an option has to be more than just ‘nice’. I do think this shouldn’t be an obstacle to hesitate sharing constructive opinions for and against in any case.

As someone who is in the early stages of their research, could I ask if you could recommend any alternatives to Dr Bicer for consideration?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Username22 said:

As someone who is in the early stages of their research, could I ask if you could recommend any alternatives to Dr Bicer for consideration?

My advice is not to approach your research this way... Bicer vs everyone else. haha

Realistically, you need to have a general idea of how many grafts you need and then have a budget. So let's say you need 2500 grafts and you have a budget of 5000€. Ok, so that limits you to 2€/graft. There's no reason to limit yourself to Turkey, although it's likely the best option. You can go to Mexico, Colombia, maybe Brazil for that price, too. 

Ok, so find the clinics in that range and start looking at patient cases with similar hair goals and see how they came out. In Turkey, under 2€ is hard. I already mentioned Turan and Gur. Maybe Yaman, not sure of his prices but he wouldn't be on my recommendation list. Besides them, there are Cosmedica, Cinik, Smile, Sule, etc. etc. and these are your so called "hair mills" and are generally avoided here. 

If you can stretch to 2.5 - 3.0€, many options open up. In addition to Bicer in Turkey are HLC and Pekiner. But you can go to Portugal and talk to Pinto. Ferreira increased his price to 3.5€ (I believe) so he's out. In Spain, I believe you can go to Dr. Vila and BHR Malaga (BHR is part of Bisanga's network). In Greece is BHR Athens. Cyprus has Dr. Maras at HDC, I believe Dr. Christina also at HDC is under 2€. 

Eugenix has options in this range, but the best work is at the top packages and I believe they are around 3.5€. Still, the packages with Dr. Bansal are worthy of consideration (just watch out for VAT). Belgium, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Poland are all out of range. Personally, I'm not a fan of the UK options.

If you have up to 5€/graft, which would be 12,500€ for 2500 grafts, the world opens up. Very few are higher than that, mostly US doctors.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

My advice is not to approach your research this way... Bicer vs everyone else. haha

Realistically, you need to have a general idea of how many grafts you need and then have a budget. So let's say you need 2500 grafts and you have a budget of 5000€. Ok, so that limits you to 2€/graft. There's no reason to limit yourself to Turkey, although it's likely the best option. You can go to Mexico, Colombia, maybe Brazil for that price, too. 

Ok, so find the clinics in that range and start looking at patient cases with similar hair goals and see how they came out. In Turkey, under 2€ is hard. I already mentioned Turan and Gur. Maybe Yaman, not sure of his prices but he wouldn't be on my recommendation list. Besides them, there are Cosmedica, Cinik, Smile, Sule, etc. etc. and these are your so called "hair mills" and are generally avoided here. 

If you can stretch to 2.5 - 3.0€, many options open up. In addition to Bicer in Turkey are HLC and Pekiner. But you can go to Portugal and talk to Pinto. Ferreira increased his price to 3.5€ (I believe) so he's out. In Spain, I believe you can go to Dr. Vila and BHR Malaga (BHR is part of Bisanga's network). In Greece is BHR Athens. Cyprus has Dr. Maras at HDC, I believe Dr. Christina also at HDC is under 2€. 

Eugenix has options in this range, but the best work is at the top packages and I believe they are around 3.5€. Still, the packages with Dr. Bansal are worthy of consideration (just watch out for VAT). Belgium, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Poland are all out of range. Personally, I'm not a fan of the UK options.

If you have up to 5€/graft, which would be 12,500€ for 2500 grafts, the world opens up. Very few are higher than that, mostly US doctors.

Prices are too high.

My budget is usd 3500.

Not sure how many grafts I need

5 minutes ago, Apon said:

Prices are too high.

My budget is usd 3500.

Not sure how many grafts I need

Well, based on your photo and other evaluations, you need at least 3500 for your hairline and mid-scalp, nothing on your crown for now.

So about 3,300 Euro. That *really* limits your options. I think Turan is 4000€ for up to 4000 grafts, something like that.

You are in the Cinik/Cosmedica all-inclusive technician-led options. You have to be careful here and truth is you won't find a lot of support on this forum for this level. :(

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Egy said:

@EranI don't want to add fuel to the fire, but you should provide proof of what you write on @MachoVato, also because he himself urged you to do so.  I also think like him, Dr. Bicęr is an excellent surgeon, above all ethical, but if she has become so popular (as well as Eugenix) it is above all thanks to this forum, and having raised the price twice in such a time narrow, in my opinion it is not justifiable, as he says @MachoVatowe do not have hundreds of his long term cases here and I have not seen any elsewhere either.

I’m not here to protect Bicer. I’m happy client. That’s all.

I have my personal opinion and I shared it.

when someone says- “you can find better and cheaper in Turkey” or “she doesn’t worth the price”, (plus minus what he said) I want to understand based on what he said that.

maybe it’s true, but worth asking some more questions why he thinks like that. Maybe we will learn something….that’s why we are here don’t we?

I didn’t see anything yet from him regarding his theory so I won’t share what I know.

During the short time I’m here, I think peoples know me a little bit. I have no interest to push Bicer or to find clients for her. She can do it better without me. (Seems)

and I can give a lot of surgeons that I think they are excellent. Better or not, I don’t know but I’m sure they could give me same results I have now. I’m sure. No doubt.

But If you claim price is too expensive, good, bring better options with better prices. I didn’t see it during the discussion. And now I understand why… 

That’s it.

don’t want to fight. I’m the first one that will be happy to see better options in Turkey but not “bla bla bla”. I want to see cases. High Norwood, after 1-2 years.

if you cannot provide it, sorry, your advice worth nothing IMO.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eran said:

I’m not here to protect Bicer. I’m happy client. That’s all.

I have my personal opinion and I shared it.

when someone says- “you can find better and cheaper in Turkey” or “she doesn’t worth the price”, (plus minus what he said) I want to understand based on what he said that.

maybe it’s true, but worth asking some more questions why he thinks like that. Maybe we will learn something….that’s why we are here don’t we?

I didn’t see anything yet from him regarding his theory so I won’t share what I know.

During the short time I’m here, I think peoples know me a little bit. I have no interest to push Bicer or to find clients for her. She can do it better without me. (Seems)

and I can give a lot of surgeons that I think they are excellent. Better or not, I don’t know but I’m sure they could give me same results I have now. I’m sure. No doubt.

But If you claim price is too expensive, good, bring better options with better prices. I didn’t see it during the discussion. And now I understand why… 

That’s it.

don’t want to fight. I’m the first one that will be happy to see better options in Turkey but not “bla bla bla”. I want to see cases. High Norwood, after 1-2 years.

if you cannot provide it, sorry, your advice worth nothing IMO.

How much did you pay Bicer for the treatment?

• Administrators

Guys,

While I appreciate the input, let's not focus on anyone particular surgeon. That said, NEVER, and I mean NEVER enter surgery with the idea that you can only spend 2-3k dollars. That is a sure way to get botched. If you cannot afford a decent surgeon, either A. save up, or B. don't get surgery. 

• Like 5

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 7 months later...
On 6/15/2022 at 5:27 PM, MachoVato said:

First post, huh? :D

I am absolutely not the only person to have this opinion. Read the first page of this thread.

If you want evidence of her results, you will have a hard time finding it. For someone doing this 20 years, there are not many cases that show 12 month results. Almost no YouTube videos of patient cases, although many of her being interviewed. The same could be said for Dr. Ferreira, who until Mr. Rolandas was completely unknown. But the cases I've seen from him are brilliant.

No, I won't call out members here and pick apart their results. I also don't want to talk badly about the lovely Dr. Bicer. I am not in any way suggesting that she is a bad doctor and I have never said that. All I am saying is that she isn't the best in the country (as 2 or 3 people on here say) and that I can't recommend her at 2.5€/graft when there are equally talented doctors at half the price.  

Which doctors are as talented for a cheaper price?

The point is, think about it. Why would a doctor undercut their prices so much if they can get 100% more? Hair transplants are a mostly efficient market, where the price is pretty much what the quality you should expect. People gambling with their heads for exceptions to the efficient market are, too me, risking too much.

Now, after a certain price point, you get diminishing, or even worse returns. This is mostly to the disparity in US healthcare prices vs the rest of the world.

1 hour ago, marcoslw said:

This is an old post. But in this case, I was referring to Dr. Gur and Dr. Turan, which charge around 1.0 - 1.5 per graft (last I checked). Both excellent low-cost options.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
On 6/20/2022 at 10:19 PM, Apon said:

1.5 ???

Usd? How much?

I would say u can consider dr Camacho ,dr nader,dr turan,dr yaman ,dr pekiner ,dr das(eugnix) and dr kongkiat laowrong ...imo this all are good doctors with reasonable price and producing very good results ..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

3 hours ago, marcoslw said:

Higher price doesn’t mean better quality. There are ethical surgeons in affordable price who produce consistent and good results without having to spend all of your money to them. 

for example you could select either of dr yaman, dr Gur, dr turan and dr Demirsoy. Their price range is between 3000-4500€ for 3000-4500 grafts. 

Edited by Jackdaniels

15 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

Higher price doesn’t mean better quality. There are ethical surgeons in affordable price who produce consistent and good results without having to spend all of your money to them. 

for example you could select either of dr yaman, dr Gur, dr turan and dr Demirsoy. Their price range is between 3000-4500€ for 3000-4500 grafts. 

Who would you recommend out of dr yaman, dr Gur,dr turan and dr Demirsoy?