I have tried 4 times to get Dr. Samuels office/Assistants to respond to my inquiry?

Can you you describe your hairloss/HT journey/current situation?

Hair transplants are an elective cosmetic procedure and doctors are within their right to cherry pick cases as they please. 

Perhaps the doctor thinks your case is too complex for his skills or there is some other factor going on. 

Or the fact you've already reached out 4 times makes him think you will be a "difficult" patient 🤣

• Administrators

I have never heard of this surgeon. I suggest sending some consultation requests to the surgeons recommended by the forum. 
https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Marc Macaulay said:

So you have never heard of Dr. Lawrence Samuels, Chesterfield Missouri??......Maybe I am on the wrong page for help?!?!?

No, I’ve never heard of this surgeon, have you seen any reviews? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

17 minutes ago, Marc Macaulay said:

So you have never heard of Dr. Lawrence Samuels, Chesterfield Missouri??......Maybe I am on the wrong page for help?!?!?

This doctor has no results on his page NO ONE has ever heard of this guy clearly u need 2 research dude

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RandoBrando517 said:

This doctor has no results on his page NO ONE has ever heard of this guy clearly u need 2 research dude

Interensting when pretenders think they have their fingers on the puls of hair restorative services in the United States.....posers!

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Marc Macaulay said:

Just got a call back from his office today.  You guys are a joke.  What are you even on this page for?  

Clearly you have hidden agendas, good luck on your procedure. This community is obviously not for you 👋🏼 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Marc Macaulay said:

Melvin the Administrator......cute.

Typical shill behavior 

View my thread

57 minutes ago, Marc Macaulay said:

Lay off the attitude and derogatory terms.  You ajn't  my son and I ain't your dude......

The fact that your beloved Dr. Samuels is another common dermatologist and not a designated hair transplant Doctor is a massive red flag

We are trying to point you in the right direction here

I wouldn't even give that Doctor a chance to have a consultation, let alone operate on me.

Either way, good luck to you 

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

The fact that your beloved Dr. Samuels is another common dermatologist and not a designated hair transplant Doctor is a massive red flag

We are trying to point you in the right direction here

I wouldn't even give that Doctor a chance to have a consultation, let alone operate on me.

Either way, good luck to you 

When you try and steer someone in the right direction and they react in anger, 9/10 its a shill. I’ve seen it all, someone will inquire about a surgeon, then when someone asks them to research carefully they go on the attack. As I said typical shill behavior 

• Like 1

View my thread