Just curious if anyone on here has gone to Dr Mwamba or thoughts on him and his results? I’m thinking of consulting with him but before I pay the consult fee just wanted to know if he is as good as he appears? Thank you!

• Administrators

Look at @captaincalico one of the best results ive ever seen. 

I did a podcast with him check it out

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

I'm having a HT with him end of the month. Mwamba is legit. 

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Look at @captaincalico one of the best results ive ever seen. 

I did a podcast with him check it out

Thank you for the responses. Yes I knew he was awesome and I saw that case and was wowed. Was really just making sure nothing had changed and everyone still respected him the same. Also I’ve been told he does really great work on minimizing donor scarring. Have no idea if that is true or any difference compared to other surgeons but was just curious ? Again thank you

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, NOMORENORWOOD said:

Thank you for the responses. Yes I knew he was awesome and I saw that case and was wowed. Was really just making sure nothing had changed and everyone still respected him the same. Also I’ve been told he does really great work on minimizing donor scarring. Have no idea if that is true or any difference compared to other surgeons but was just curious ? Again thank you

To be honest, donor scarring is largely physiological. Some people scar better, that's the truth. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.