Hair transplant in Greece - ask for your opinions

Ami

Hi all.

I would like to get opinions and reviews about dr. Christos Tsakalos  and dr.  Anastasios Vekris from Greece (Thessaloniki).

I'm interested in surgery for ~2500 grafts, and the option of doing it in Greece sounds good to me.

TNX!

2 hours ago, Ami said:

Hi all.

I would like to get opinions and reviews about dr. Christos Tsakalos  and dr.  Anastasios Vekris from Greece (Thessaloniki).

I'm interested in surgery for ~2500 grafts, and the option of doing it in Greece sounds good to me.

TNX!

whats the price difference between these clinics ? where have you seen good reviews from them ?

On 6/3/2022 at 11:13 AM, Gramatik said:

whats the price difference between these clinics ? where have you seen good reviews from them ?

The price is almost the same (~3500 euros).

I got the names from some hair-transplant Facebook groups and also talked with service representatives of those clinics.

1 hour ago, Ami said:

The price is almost the same (~3500 euros).

I got the names from some hair-transplant Facebook groups and also talked with service representatives of those clinics.

The price is fine. can you say the name of the facebook group(s) ? 

Guys, if you are in Greece, there is a dedicated hairloss and hair transplant forum that's been around for decades and contains invaluable information. The only doctor to consider in Greece at the moment is Sotiris Tirkalas operating out of the STARKS clinic in Thessaloniki. He's been showing consistently good results and gets excellent word-of-mouth recommendations. Long waiting list but worth it.