Buying Proscar or Avodart online?

irish-2008

Hi guys,

How many times i have read this site about people buying either Proscar or Avodart online and ended up buying something completely different or something with the same name that didnt work.(scams)

My question is: Since the Doctor prescription fee is ?‚¬100(bout$133 approx) and the prsocar(in Ireland) is ?‚¬42($50 approx) can anyone recommend legitimate online pharmacies to order off and that they are buying from as those prices seem too expensive? Also do they ship?

Regards,

Irish

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH

Cheers mate,

Straight to the point, will place an order for 1 packet of proscar and 1 of Avodart(pretty expensive ?‚¬130 for 30 capsules) im only buying 1 of each at first just in case.

I presume you are purchasing off this website

Regards,

Irish

Current Regime:

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

Crescina - no results

IRISH

Oh Darn, tried to place an order and it said that it could only be sent to a list of countries and Ireland was not one of them. Thanks for your help Leeson.

Can any one recommend any other websites?

My Proscar supplies are running low. Soon i will have to get a prescription off my hair transplant Doc. which i dont want to do as on this website it seems he is not that great and is very greedy with prices(?‚¬100prescription and ?‚¬42Proscar).

Regards,

Irish

Current Regime:

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

Crescina - no results

IRISH

irish-2008,

I have ordered generic proscar from medstore in the past for 1 or 2 years. I think they are legit. Never had any problems. For the last 2/3 years I buy generic finasteride from another place because they are cheaper with no complaints too. But I think the last one do not sell Proscar

www.quality-rx.com/prescriptions/proscar/?fid=5144

http://www.4rx.com/online-phar...pecia.html?kbid=6979

Great responses Leeson and Peter thanks for your help Saved me ?‚¬?‚¬?‚¬.

I emailed inhousepharmacy.com and asked them why didnt they ship to Ireland they replied,"Customs now require a valid doctor's prescription to clear the goods from customs otherwise the order will be confiscated and the medications destroyed.".

Im going to place an order at one of the sites recommended in which it seems i can order okay off.

Hmm interesting, im a little more uncertain about ordering online as why would inhousepharmacy.com not be able to ship and these websites be able to ship.

However im confident in members of this forums opinion so i have nothing to worry about.

Regards,

Irish

Current Regime:

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

Crescina - no results

IRISH

irish-2008,

That's an interesting question! In my coutry if the package is big or have some label telling it is medication, the customs open it and when they see medication we have to pay taxes to clear the goods. With 4rx or medstore I receive a small package (like a letter) and they send directly to my home because they do not imagine what is inside.

Good point Peter, When i order my Minoxidil from America (cheaper) the website clearly states as an ADVANTAGE that to make sure that Customs dont interfere they mark it as a GIFT!

Im not compaining, in fact when i was talking to customer service online at 4rx.com i told them to mark it as a gift(but they wouldnt)

Thanks for your replies ordered a year supply of finasteride. Then i will buy Avodart soon after.

Regards,

Irish

Current Regime:

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

Crescina - no results

IRISH

No problem bUZZED,

The options were:

Recommendations from Leeson:

inhousepharmacy.com

dutasteride.com (a few here)

Recommendations from Peter88:

www.quality-rx.com/prescriptions/proscar/?fid=5144

http://www.4rx.com/online-phar...pecia.html?kbid=6979

Looking at these websites they all look pretty legit(im studying web design) and Peter and Leeson seemed to be ordering for a while off them.

I ordered finasteride from www.4rx.com because they were the only 1 that woud deliver to Ireland because the others said that because customs block these drugs coming in. I asked why were they the only one that send and they replied: "8/10 deliveries get delivered the rest get stopped by customs if that happens we will just resend the delivery"

I only ordered 2/3 days ago so i havent received it yet. When i receive i will consider the quality and possibly soon afterwards upgrade to Avodart.

Regards,

Irish

Current Regime:

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

Crescina - no results

IRISH