Rafael Nadal Balding

I'm watching the Roland Garros tennis tournament right now and am honestly shocked by Rafael Nadal' level of hairloss. 

I always saw Rafael as a pretty boy male-model type. Ashton Kutcher with a tennis racket. 

I believe rumors are he's already had 1 HT

Anyone else following this?

Edited by HappyMan2021

Yeah, he had a HT back in 2016 but he was probably not on finasteride. He might have aggressive male pattern baldness. He wears a headband to cover up his sparse hairline.

The guy Nadal beat, Felix Auger-Aliassime, I saw him on the plane last year. He was sitting in first class. The lavoratory at the front was occupied so he walked to the back. Then I saw Felx again at baggage claim, he waited and the luggage didn't come. I think he might have become paranoid and he took off. His people must have retrieved his luggage though.

• Like 1

Apparently they do not allow some athletes depending on the sport to take Finasteride because it allegedly increases performance. 

Personally i think that's a joke. I've yet to become The Incredible Hulk with the small workouts i have done during my time on Dutasteride. 

Football apparently changed the rules and now they can use Finasteride but apparently when Wayne Rooney had it done, he couldn't which would explain why his results looked so bad years later. 

Nadal has had a HT but like others said  probably not on meds and likely for reasons above. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

I've yet to see anything that suggests this, by what mechanism could this be true? That it can theoretically raise testosterone? @NARMAK

No, because it is thought to mask the use of performance-enhancing drugs. 

38 minutes ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

I've yet to see anything that suggests this, by what mechanism could this be true? That it can theoretically raise testosterone? @NARMAK

BaldBobby above gave his reason but personally speaking from the stuff i read, it's that when Testosterone doesn't convert to DHT, this means the Testosterone levels increase as a result. 

That's supposedly why some people still lose a lot of hair even on Finasteride because their bodies sensitive to DHT and also the increased Testosterone enough to keep losing ground. I think that's why it's going to be really important to see medications come out that people can use without affecting the bodies natural balance. Not just for athletes, but people afraid of sides from oral medications and even the topicals.

• Like 1

so this and the weed thread type of posts are what i need to make to get my post count up from 40 and be taken "seriously." Ironic. 

🤣. There are no elite British doctors. I don't really care for you Shiba with your 40 comments, if you don't like my comments (all of which follow the forum rules mind you) I encourage you to block my profile.

You won't be missed 👌

Edited by shiba1985
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, shiba1985 said:

so this and the weed thread type of posts are what i need to make to get my post count up from 40 and be taken "seriously." Ironic. 

bro its like you're my biggest admirer. 

Why don't you just stick to your SMP and block me like I originally asked you too? 

None of my posts are about SMP or your needs I don't see what you are so invested in. 👌

Edited by HappyMan2021
  • Haha 1