looking for advice

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a clinic in europe. I've heard both good and bad things about turkey, basically i want an operation which wont break the bank but also wont leave me disfigured lol.

I had originally planned on going to eugenix in india but i'm having trouble organising it, europe would be much easier as it doesnt involve visa etc.

• Sad 2

• Administrators

There are several exceptional surgeons in Europe. Feel free to look at our recommendations and submit some virtual consultations with forum-approved surgeons.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Hairless Ozzie said:

yeah iv already emailed a number of the recommended surgeons, several times now, none of them seem to reply.

Did you use the link? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 hours ago, Hairless Ozzie said:

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a clinic in europe. I've heard both good and bad things about turkey, basically i want an operation which wont break the bank but also wont leave me disfigured lol.

I had originally planned on going to eugenix in india but i'm having trouble organising it, europe would be much easier as it doesnt involve visa etc.

Sorry to hear that you're having troubles organising a trip to India. Do let us know if we can assist you regarding the same.

3 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

Sorry to hear that you're having troubles organising a trip to India. Do let us know if we can assist you regarding the same.

Hi Eugenix! thank you for commenting. I have been trying to get in touch via whatsapp however i am no longer getting a reply.

On 5/28/2022 at 4:31 PM, Hairless Ozzie said:

Hi Eugenix! thank you for commenting. I have been trying to get in touch via whatsapp however i am no longer getting a reply.

We are so sorry for the lag in communication. Please inbox us your number and email id and we will get back to you.

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences

On 5/27/2022 at 10:38 PM, Hairless Ozzie said:

yeah iv already emailed a number of the recommended surgeons, several times now, none of them seem to reply.

Last November when I contacted Eugenix, Bicer and Pekiner. Each of them took long to reply. There is a reason for that. They are good and that is why they are busy. I know you are probably, the same way as I was, anctious and want to start with it fast, but I suggest you to go slow, since few months will not change anything. Your priority right now should be to get on finasteride, unless you are on it allready. You should not have surgery, before you are at least half a year on finestaride, from two simple reasons. Maybe you will get side effects and you will not be able to continue to take them or finasteride will do little results to you. I have no ideas how big chances are for that, but why risk it if you can just wait half year and see.

Then wait for clinic replies. Once you are in the system things will move fast.

I had to wait 3 weeks before i got a reaction. So i think many good surgeons are a bit  busy so it's normal that you have to wait. 

Did you check your spambox? I got the emails in my spambox.