Dr Munib Ahmad - Fuegenix - 2260 grafts FUE (16/5/21) - 1 YEAR RESULT

CJH

Dear all, I've been reading and following a Dutch hairloss website for quite some time (since 2008), I was 21 at the time and suffered from hair loss. Even if it was minor. After that I tried a few things such as; laser helmet, various shampoos and nutritional supplements. I didn't really do more then that, because the hair loss was fairly stable and I didn't look "balding".

Until a few years ago I started to get annoyed with my hairline again. I was about to have a hair transplant performed in Turkey by one of the well-known/commercial clinics. I canceled this at the time due to the political situation in Turkey. But at the beginning of 2021 I thought it was time to actually do someting about it.. And after much reading and research, actually via a dutch hairloss website and forum, I came across Dr Munib Ahmad from Fuegenix. The consultation was very pleasant and I immediately noticed the expertise.

My donor area and other hairs were extensively examined and enlarged. What really attracted me is that the doctor himself is involved in the entire process.

He performs the treatment all by himself. From drawing the hairline to placing the grafts. The assistant(s) support in sorting the grafts and placing the grafts.

The grafts are carefully sorted and placed according to the number of hairs to create a natural result.

Dr Munib placed 2260 grafts in the frontal area, carefully placed by 1,2,3 and 4 hairs to create a very natural look. Please take a look at the following timeline (a lot of photos :)) 

Before:

voor1.jpg

voor2.jpg

voor3.jpg

voor4.jpg

voor5.jpg

voor6.jpg

Edited by CJH

Looks really good. I’m currently looking into hair transplants myself. I’m not looking for the cheapest but at the same time can’t afford any in the U.K. so I’m scouring the Turkish market and came across this site for help and saw you got this done in Holland. Can I ask what this procedure cost with Dr Ahmad? I’ve asked for a few quotes with some Turkish clinics, but I’m quite adamant on making sure whoever I use, the dr performs the surgery and not a technician, but it’s a real mine field

• Valued Contributor
On 5/20/2022 at 9:23 PM, LLOBROW said:

Looks really good. I’m currently looking into hair transplants myself. I’m not looking for the cheapest but at the same time can’t afford any in the U.K. so I’m scouring the Turkish market and came across this site for help and saw you got this done in Holland. Can I ask what this procedure cost with Dr Ahmad? I’ve asked for a few quotes with some Turkish clinics, but I’m quite adamant on making sure whoever I use, the dr performs the surgery and not a technician, but it’s a real mine field

If you can't afford one in the UK, you won't be able to afford FueGenix (who keep produces brilliant results it seems, including this one!).

2 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

If you can't afford one in the UK, you won't be able to afford FueGenix (who keep produces brilliant results it seems, including this one!).

Yeah, I found that out. I got in touch with FueGenix who quoted me around 8-9k Euros. Still weighing up my options.
would

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Yan bio said:

Hi :) can you please elaborate what kind of improvement you've experienced between 12 and 18 months? thanks!

Soon after the one year mark I noticed a lot of shedding. My hair lost a lot of volume and density and I was slightly panicking 😅😅.

After consulting with Dr Ahmad and some researching on the internet I found out it was because of the phenomenon: Anagen desynchronization of the hair follicles.

Please see this video for further information and explanation: 

It took at least 3 to 4 months to restore the volume and density as it was before the shedding. 

At this point (18 months mark) I believe the hairs are even thicker than the 12 months mark

• 4 months later...
On 11/19/2022 at 1:09 PM, CJH said:

Soon after the one year mark I noticed a lot of shedding. My hair lost a lot of volume and density and I was slightly panicking 😅😅.

After consulting with Dr Ahmad and some researching on the internet I found out it was because of the phenomenon: Anagen desynchronization of the hair follicles.

Please see this video for further information and explanation: 

It took at least 3 to 4 months to restore the volume and density as it was before the shedding. 

At this point (18 months mark) I believe the hairs are even thicker than the 12 months mark

1. But the video explains that after 13-15 - this is the final results. it will forever be '80% of what you saw during months 9-10". The main message in the video is not: "it will get better after months 9-10 to 13-15", it is: "it will not get worse". I think if you watch the video closely this is what she says. 

2. if a hair follicles grows for 2-6 years (avg. of 4 years = 196 weeks), and stalls for 6-8 weeks (avg. of 7 weeks), how come the proportions between the follicles that grow and stall (as mentioned in the video) is 80%/19%? shouldn't it be in the proportions of 196 to 7? that means 97% growing and 3% stalls/sheds, not 80% to 20%..

• 2 months later...

Mate this guy is a f**king genius! No way in gods earth are you going to think you’ve ever had a hair transplant. Kudos to the doc. How does he get such soft single hair follicles even in the darkest of hairs