How to find the best doctor?

Hello, I am just starting my journey to find the right clinic to do my transplant.

How do I find the best clinic in Europe area if cost is not a factor? I want to go to the best of the best at any cost.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Dannydan said:

Hello, I am just starting my journey to find the right clinic to do my transplant.

How do I find the best clinic in Europe area if cost is not a factor? I want to go to the best of the best at any cost.

Thanks

Spend time looking here at patient results, See who’s work you prefer. Can we have some more details for you? Age, current loss, med regime and some pics?

Check out the recommended list:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 1

• Administrators

Our list is a great starting point, though, by no means definitive. I suggest also taking a look at the reviews section of the forum. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

23 hours ago, J.A.C said:

Spend time looking here at patient results, See who’s work you prefer. Can we have some more details for you? Age, current loss, med regime and some pics?

Check out the recommended list:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

Hey, so I'm 32 years old. I would say Norwood 4-5. I don't take any medicine. 

23 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Our list is a great starting point, though, by no means definitive. I suggest also taking a look at the reviews section of the forum. 

Thanks for the reply. I have gone through them and see that in many of the suggestions people talk about the money factor. 

What I wanted to know is if there are "expensive but nonetheless top talents" in the industry that I can be referred to in order to narrow my search

I saw Dr. Bisanga comes up a lot 

Dannydan,

The fact that you found this hair restoration forum community is great since you are just starting your research on hair transplant surgery and how to select a world renowned hair surgeon. There’s a lot to learn about the procedure, developing realistic expectations and finding a surgeon who performs state of the art hair transplant surgery and delivers consistent outstanding results.

for starters, this community only recommends hair transplant doctors who meet a set of high standards. So in my opinion, researching from amongst those doctors who are recommended is a good starting point.

Then, look for results presented by patient themselves and then of course the clinic and then decide for yourself who you feel performs world class hair transplant surgery and you feel will meet your hair restoration goals.

be sure to consult with a few surgeons you are most impressed with in order to get your questions answered and learn more about what can you achieved in your specific case and whether or not what can be achieved will realistically align with your short and long-term hair restoration goals.

if I can be of any assistance, feel free to reply here or send me a private message.

best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

On 5/7/2022 at 11:39 AM, J.A.C said:

Some other Drs/Clinics that can be recommended are: Portugal - Pinto + Ferreira, Bulgaria - Dr Zarev, Netherlands - Fuegenix @DrMunibAhmad, Swiss - Hattingen + Heitmann, Spain - Dr Couto, Dr Lorenzo + Dr Ximena Vila.

This is a great list to get started with.  I’d stat here.

• Thanks 1

Check out my journey here: