What do you think of my donor?

Your donor appears suitable…your loss is in the frontal zone?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Your donor area looks great. Who have you consulted with? Some of the new hairline photos you shared look too aggressive

• Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

10 minutes ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Your donor area looks great. Who have you consulted with? Some of the new hairline photos you shared look too aggressive

Nobody yet.

Just kicking around the idea as it’s been a very long time since my original HT.

Fantastic donor.  Also, for the area you want transplanted, mine was identical to yours (albeit my hairline was probably lowered less than you want).  Feel free to see my transplant for an idea.  I had 3361 grafts.  

Check out my journey here:

4 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

Fantastic donor.  Also, for the area you want transplanted, mine was identical to yours (albeit my hairline was probably lowered less than you want).  Feel free to see my transplant for an idea.  I had 3361 grafts.  

Ya, I looked at all your pics and really love the way yours turned out.

Calihome,

you’re doing her hair density appears exceptional in terms of what I see in the photos. Also, I took a look at the post where you’ve presented pictures of your hairline and to be honest, I wouldn’t suggest going nearly as low as you proposed in the picture.   Obviously that’s only one angle but if you had gotten a hair transplant and restore your hairline as low as the drawing in the picture, it would look incredibly unnatural and way too juvenile.  However, I see no reason why you can’t still create a youthful looking hairline but something that looks natural and will compliment and frame your face.

I hope this helps.

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

4 minutes ago, swarsz said:

Hello!

You seriously have a great donor area, you are so lucky.
Since your problem is only in the frontal region, it will be aesthetic hair transplantation.
But I am not sure that the front line will be determined by 7 cm.
Actually, there is a way to find out:
When you raise your eyebrows, you can see prominent curves or lines. (Unfortunately it will not be visible if you have botox done)
That slightly prominent bow or wavy image under your forehead is actually your muscle structure. And if that muscle limit is exceeded in hair transplantation, you will encounter 3 anatomical problems;
1) When you raise your eyebrows, your hair moves along with your facial expressions. And this does not give a natural look.
2) Since the musculature is full and hard, 30-40% of the transplanted grafts can be poured.
3) Since it is not known where the spilled grafts will come from, your front hairline will deteriorate and take on an irregular appearance.
However, unfortunately, most clinics never tell the patient this, or they get the patient's money by having the patient sign a document that they accept these possibilities.
For this reason, when you have such a beautiful donor area, you should make the right planning in order not to regret it later.
If you want more detailed information, I'm as close as a message.. :)

Wow, thanks for the info.  Something I never considered.