Hair grafts coming off with scabs almost 10days post HT

Hi I am new to this forum. I got my hair transplant 9 days back by FUE- DHI method. Scabs are starting to come off. The thing which is worrying me is I can see hair grafts along with some of them. Most of the scabs have hair stands with them and I know that it is normal but a cone like tissue with 2-3 hair follicles in it is my concern. Though I haven't experienced any bleeding or blood oozing out of it- which I have read is good, but it be great to know what it actually is-  is it a just a normal shredded graft or an actual one which didn't got attached and finally came off today. Below are zoomed photo of that tissue it came off after I did my handwash today:

IMG_20220411_215727.thumb.jpg.4f65e6ee8e1978edfaacfb15d177faea.jpg

IMG_20220411_215327.thumb.jpg.85df524a358e472932a86c38fe9b66e7.jpg

Most believe you cannot hurt anything 3 days post op.  Did the clinic give you written post op instructions?  Most will have you massage the area with the tips of your fingers 7 days after the procedure.  At 9 days you cannot harm anything.  Get in the shower, let everything soak and wash away.  What you're experiencing is normal.

• Thanks 1

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

12 minutes ago, LaserCaps said:

Most believe you cannot hurt anything 3 days post op.  Did the clinic give you written post op instructions?  Most will have you massage the area with the tips of your fingers 7 days after the procedure.  At 9 days you cannot harm anything.  Get in the shower, let everything soak and wash away.  What you're experiencing is normal.

Clinic said to do gentle head wash twice daily with baby shampoo till 14th day, then I can start massaging it a bit harder to clean the scalp. In the first pic you can see tiny bulb at end of the hair intact in the tissue, that is freaking me out, seemed to me like an un-anchored multi-hair follicle graft.

Edited by just_got_HT

You will be just fine.  Losing a few grafts will not be noticed at all... months from now.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 months later...