~2200 FUE Grafts - HMR Dr. Cortez - Tijuana, MX

emo24

On 10/24/2022 at 3:52 AM, emo24 said:

Hey all -

Here is an update on my donor area, looks a lot better now. Hair has grown out and covers a lot of it, and its a lot thicker. When my hair is wet, you can still see a lot of scalp but, that's OK. No one has ever said anything.

Catch you guys at the one year mark.

IMG_1476.JPG

Looks great my dude!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/23/2022 at 6:52 PM, emo24 said:

Hey all -

Here is an update on my donor area, looks a lot better now. Hair has grown out and covers a lot of it, and its a lot thicker. When my hair is wet, you can still see a lot of scalp but, that's OK. No one has ever said anything.

Catch you guys at the one year mark.

IMG_1476.JPG

It was shock-loss for sure. Recovery is now perfect.

How is the frontal area coming?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all - haven't been on this in a bit. It's been over a year and I am content with the results, I will post a picture soon. I will definitely go for a second transplant to reinforce the hairline especially on the right side which didn't get as much coverage, but had more recession to start so kind of expected. Also some grafts to reinforce the middle third of the hair, and then comb it back. I will need to go to a doctor that is very experienced in donor management so I will take recommendations at this point. Thanks for checking in ya'll.