Elon Musk's Hair Transplant Strip Too High? Dr. Nakatsui Responds- Hair Transplant Network Podcast Series #1

• Administrators

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

Interesting discussion, thanks for posting. Shame the scarring is noticeable, even my not so great FUT scar can be hidden with my hair a certain length. The position of his makes it tough to disguise. 

I think it’s visible because of the hair length, but I think with a little longer hair it would be disguised. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

12 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think it’s visible because of the hair length, but I think with a little longer hair it would be disguised. 

I don’t know if it’s because Im aware it’s there, but once you know it… I see it it a lot of his pics.. 

Edited by J.A.C
  • Like 1

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

I don’t know if it’s because Im aware it’s there, but once you know it… I see it it a lot of his pics.. 

With longer hair on top it's barely visible

image.png

View my thread

• Administrators
1 minute ago, J.A.C said:

Hmm 🤔 although …

E92C4244-773F-4707-9393-B50CFF5C7C1D.jpeg

His temples are remarkable, I wonder if he had them done. 

View my thread

I think Elon going for FUT was smart but probably more so the smart of the clinic/Dr he went to for recommending it. 

He looks like he's been for about two procedures in total FUT based. His hair loss pattern was quite advanced in his 20s too, so it was better long term going FUT

Still, maybe Elon should get a hair clone company off the ground lol. He's make a killing if he actually managed to get it working within a decade lol

5 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

I think Elon going for FUT was smart but probably more so the smart of the clinic/Dr he went to for recommending it. 

He looks like he's been for about two procedures in total FUT based. His hair loss pattern was quite advanced in his 20s too, so it was better long term going FUT

Still, maybe Elon should get a hair clone company off the ground lol. He's make a killing if he actually managed to get it working within a decade lol

Elon seems to make companies that solve big world problems in his mind.  I don't think hair loss qualifies in his mind as big enough to spend time on trying to fix.

Check out my journey here:

10 minutes ago, Fue3361 said:

Elon seems to make companies that solve big world problems in his mind.  I don't think hair loss qualifies in his mind as big enough to spend time on trying to fix.

Personally i think he's a hack. He steals the credit for other people's work. He's a bit like Steve Jobs in that regard. Others do the heavy lifting, smart work and he takes all the credit and becomes positioned as the "visionary" and i genuinely don't think hair loss can’t be called a world problem when it affects billions of men and sometimes women too. 

As an industry, a hair loss cure or unlimited graft cloning business id guaranteed to earn billions annually. 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

Elon has had the best ht ever imo

Definitely incredible work, even the scar is pretty thin. 

View my thread

29 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

Elon has had the best ht ever imo

I think James Franco and Bradley Cooper give him a run for his money tbh. 

Most people don't even know they had one and there's probably a few others in that mix too. 

The problem for Elon is really that FUT scar that's stood out for him and made it obvious at the shorter hair lengths because of the skin/hair contrast. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Kashnw7hope said:

Elon had pretty low Norwood case . I think the title of best ht ever belongs to someone at least Nw5 plus . 

He looks Norwood 4/5

image.png

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Was it ever publicly stated who he went to? I mean I know many celebs are not public about that but he doesn’t seem to hide too much idk maybe he does.

There’s a lot of speculation, he lived in Northern California back then, one could assume someone on the west coast. Dr. Seager was big back then. 

• Like 1

View my thread

Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

There’s a lot of speculation, he lived in Northern California back then, one could assume someone on the west coast. Dr. Seager was big back then. 

I could see that. It’s kind of the same thing with lebron and his HT. I’ve never publicly known who did lebron but Elon’s is way better than Lebron’s. Being a professional athlete and all they do to there body may not help much though. Just curious since celebs have access to all the money and connections in the world if it was known who he went to.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

I could see that. It’s kind of the same thing with lebron and his HT. I’ve never publicly known who did lebron but Elon’s is way better than Lebron’s. Being a professional athlete and all they do to there body may not help much though. Just curious since celebs have access to all the money and connections in the world if it was known who he went to.

I bet Lebron went to Tygas surgeon, he had a very poor result. Elon obviously did his research. 

• Like 1

View my thread