We've Completely Renovated Our Website - Please Take A Look, Share Your Thoughts, Comments, Critiques, Etc

• Administrators

We recently launched our completely renovated website, it now has features which has an automatic feed of the forum into the site. It also makes it easier to create a patient review. 

There's a new interactive map, where you can allow the site to suggest a surgeon by location. There is also some updated content pages, including BHT, DHI, etc. I would appreciate if you guys had a look and gave us some honest opinions and suggestions, we are always open to being better.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
Just now, JoDimaggio22 said:

I like it. Already sent out consultation inquiries to every doctor. For some reason I thought there was like 80 doctors on the last site I think it only let me send out 40 either way really cool and easy to use interface.

Thanks for the feedback, we’ve reduced our list, as some doctors no longer met our standards. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thanks for the feedback, we’ve reduced our list, as some doctors no longer met our standards. 

Okay perfect that is good to know! I didn’t know if I was just incorrect in thinking there was more originally or something changed. Good to know that this site has such high criteria to ensure the absolute best doctors are referred.

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Great looking website that will help so many who are just about to begin their research 

Thanks Ryan 🙏🏼

View my thread

Nice and cleaned up.  I would add PRP and Laser categories to the Non-Surgical options.  

• Like 1

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, LaserCaps said:

Nice and cleaned up.  I would add PRP and Laser categories to the Non-Surgical options.  

Good idea 

View my thread

Good thing, could be cool also as an app👍🏻

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

I think many newbies or "first-time" surfers are going to be impressed with the ease of accessing needed information such as the surgeon's list or the key issues that are affecting their hair loss situations.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Hi Melvin, for the forum was there a dark mode or had you considered making a dark mode? I find the forum very bright at times and would love a dark mode.

Edited by Viney
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Viney said:

Hi Melvin, for the forum was there a dark mode or had you considered making a dark mode? I find the forum quite bright at times to use and would love a dark mode.

Now that’s a really good idea, I agree it would be nice to reduce the whiteness… 👍🏽

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

Now that’s a really good idea, I agree it would be nice to reduce the whiteness… 👍🏽

I've wanted to create a thread on this for a while but I figured this was the perfect opportunity to mention it. 😅

Edited by Viney
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thanks Ryan 🙏🏼

Looks nice, since Hair systems was included, it might be nice to add micropigmentation also as this is still a valid option for many people. :)