Additional forum moderators

SeanT1

Hi,
I've been on this forum for around six months now and noticed that there is only one moderator for the whole forum who is also the administrator.
I'd like to vouch the proposition to have additional moderators to help take care of the forum. :)

Two members I believe would make perfect moderators are; @Gatsby & @gillenator.
They're both already very active, mature & very resourceful. 

I'm sure the extra help will make life easier for Melvin, just food for thought.

Thanks

Reference;
I've ran an active forum in the past and found additional help to be very beneficial to the forums overall health. 

Edited by SeanToman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Those are great suggestions, I’ve actually asked @gillenatorin the past, but he’s very busy. @Gatsbyis a great choice. Definitely will keep these suggestions in mind. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Jon44 said:

Melv you should ask that more plates more dates guy on YouTube or haircafe those guys really can help a bunch of people with thier knowledge 

They’re knowledgeable in medication, but not hair transplants. I think a variety of senior members here know a lot more. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.