Scottsdale institute of cosmetic dermatology

Had a hair transplant with Dr. Friedman who is a well respected physician in the community however is very money hungry and sadly is reflected in his practice. A low estimate will be given to you in the beginning, then an upsell during the day of the operation. And then not until after the procedure is done will tell you that it usually takes a couple of procedures to get good results

The support staff from the front desk to the girls who assist are all great and very friendly and helpful. They are not associated with the 1 star given.

As for the sleazy salesman Dave, he’ll tell you anything you want to hear until you pay. After that you better hope every part of the procedure goes well, if you say anything he does not agree with you will see classic short man syndrome at its finest. 

Apparently this is how he likes to treat people, this is not an isolated incident either. Read the other 1 star reviews and you’ll see a pattern. The other positive reviews associated are mostly pertaining to dr keleman who has left the company, I had the pleasure of meeting her and she was great. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

I know he was once associated long ago, but honestly haven’t seen any of his work in a long time. Can you share some pictures?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...

Well, thanks for the review. That’s enough for me not to show up there ever. I have not planned to make a hair transplant, but now I will look for another place even if I do that. Also, why do you guys decide to do such an unpleasant procedure? Because it is purely cosmetical, it hurts a lot and takes a long time to heal. I also looked for a dermatologist near me. I did some procedures to remove the acne scars, but this is a slightly different thing. It does not happen naturally, and you can control your acne. But hair growth is just hereditary.

Edited by derffales