Female HT results

Rolo

Hello i am female and two days ago had fut 1700 grafts. I gave photos of my original hairline and wanted copied, i didnt want to lower it just fill in where center scalp showed and temple areas.   I thought it might look a little sparse in front but dr says he didnt want to fill in more where i had hair.  Any thoughts?    I will give more info as days progress. This is day 2.   

Edited by Rolo
Duplicated

Yes, post some pictures for us.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Here I am exactly 2 weeks and 1 day from procedure.   When I touch that area in front I feel a lot of stubs, however they told me there were around 1830 total grafts, with around 400 singles, then something like 1000 doubles and the rest triple, I have to look for the exact count.    But now it looks sparse but he said when it grows in will fill it in?

IMG_1267.jpg

• Administrators

It’s very difficult to assess this early on, it will fill in once the hair is thicker and longer.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.