Saline Spray Alternative - Post HT Care

Hello, I just finished HT surgery at HLC and travelled back to my country. I only have 2 small bottle of Saline spray solutions to spray on the receiver area every 2 hours, and it's running out. I am wondering what kind of Saline spray I can buy here in pharmacy in Canada to replace this. Any suggestions would help!

1 hour ago, Hayden87 said:

Saline solution is nothing special, you don't need to search for a particular brand, it's literally just salt water. Just ask your pharmacist. You can probably even find it in your local supermarket.

I see thanks. 

23 minutes ago, ANDYMAL said:

Hi,

would regular summer dips in the ocean, be a proxy for saline sprays, if you are careful not to get wiped out by waves?

Saline solution is a sterile solution with salt levels similar to what is found in blood. Sea water has about forty times more salt in it as well as micro-organisms, bacteria, etc. As well as that, going for an ocean dip is likely to expose you to the sun's rays, hardly ideal for a fresh HT.

Just stick to your surgeon's instructions, it's really not that hard.

Saline solution is fairly universal and can be bought in any pharmacy. You can usually prepare something similar at home too using salt and water if needed. 

• Like 3

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram