Hair transplant near Kentucky.

Cschil12

Hello everyone,

I have found this forum very helpful. I’m 31 and balding I live in Kentucky and am trying to determine the best fue hair transplant surgery. Any recommended doctors in Kentucky or the surrounding states that aren’t too over priced. Looking for about 2,500-3,000 graphs. Thanks!

If you're looking for a better price expand your search to Europe. You'll pay less for better Dr's. Top Dr's in the US are very expensive. In my opinion, your money goes further in Europe. 

Can you share pictures and some information about your case such as goals? Are you taking medications for hair loss?

Edited by JoeMan

18 minutes ago, Cschil12 said:

Hello everyone,

I have found this forum very helpful. I’m 31 and balding I live in Kentucky and am trying to determine the best fue hair transplant surgery. Any recommended doctors in Kentucky or the surrounding states that aren’t too over priced. Looking for about 2,500-3,000 graphs. Thanks!

The full recommended list:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Cschil12 said:

Hello everyone,

US prices are high. The cheapest docs are at $5-6/graft. But top docs start around $8 (for FUE, FUT is less), as mentioned above. 

I went from Texas to Turkey. Flew business class. Stayed 5 extra days in a 5 star hotel. Did a little vacationing and sight seeing. And it would have cost me about $10k more if I did it in the US.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! I found dr dayno in Atlanta charging about $7 for shave-less feu. I already spend $100 on a consultation. I didn’t know if I can find much cheaper with out using a hair mill. I have just been using hims topical solution. I took finastra a few years ago but stoped because I felt like it was effecting my sec drive. Has anyone had experience with dr dayno. The total cost would be about 18K which is very pricey. Any suggestions on drs in turkey or other parts of Europe? Also are there any legit hair mills I know Nashville has some cheaper prices. I’d like to stay under 10k. I’m not opposed to going to Europe I’m just nervous about getting ripped off. I tried stem cell injections without any prp or anything and it cost me about 2K and I didn’t see any results. If I would have done more research before hand I wouldn’t have done them. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Cschil12

• Administrators

Avoid hair mills at all cost. Have you consulted with Dr. Cooley in North Carolina? He’s one of the best. There’s also Dr. Mwamba in Atlanta, he charges $5-6 per graft. Definitely another top doc. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Belgium/Patrick-Mwamba/665

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/North-Carolina/Jerry-Cooley/4

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

For 18k you can easily go to Europe and see a world renowned Dr. I've never heard of this Dr in Atlanta but for the price, I'd go to Europe. 

Dr. Biçer in Turkey in 2€ a graft.

Better Dr's in my opinion are:

Dr. Pinto in Portugal 2.6€ a graft

Dr. Ferreira in Portugal 3€ a graft

Dr. De Freitas in Spain 3.5€ for 1st 1k grafts then 2.5€ afterwards. 

Dr. Bisanga in Belgium 4€ or 5€?

These are just examples of some top Dr's prices so you can get an idea of the price difference. Your money will go further in Europe.

• Like 2