Dr Yaman HT

Hi all,

I have been waiting over 2 years to get my HT due to covid. In that time I’ve been taking minoxidil and started Finasteride. 

I have had my booking with Dr Yaman and am due to head there in March but after seeing some recent reviews I’m wondering if I need to look at another DR. 

I don’t really want to delay my HT even longer but also don’t want to regret it. 

thanks in advance. 

E757D041-C2CB-496A-ADD3-30DBF8854119.jpeg

5D93E932-C6AF-4143-9ED4-3A2C09B14152.jpeg

87846AAA-1E16-4C91-8DC5-BB90FEA14ECB.jpeg

A3C384D4-53A9-4A3D-B872-B72A8E6115E5.jpeg

65698462-D832-4B8D-89DE-41958E01EB9C.jpeg

@SadMan2021

i initially had it chosen between Dr Yaman and Dr Bicer and went with Yaman because I had waited 3 months for a response from Bicer. 

at the time the reviews were good and it was only really the recent one I saw from @digi23 that had me questioning it. 

I can see he is still recommended by the forum though which has me questioning it. 

@Dr Resul Yaman is a great and ethical doctor who doesn't ask from his clients huge amounts of money to solve their hair loss problem. He has many natural results posted here and on his youtube channel. He is a safe choice.

Other good and safe choices in Turkey could be dr demirsoy or dr turan and dr gur with no high price.

Edited by Gramatik
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jk1902 said:

@aKaWonderKidI am not set on turkey but I’m from Australia so after conversion the doctors in Europe are too expensive. 

If you are having doubts then I would keep saving until you can pick a doctor where you have confidence.

At least you're wise enough to not get one here in Aus so you're already headed in the right direction. 

Edited by Viney
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Viney said:

If you are having doubts then I would keep saving until you can pick a doctor where you have confidence.

At least you're wise enough to not get one here in Aus so you're already headed in the right direction. 

I don't mean to derail the thread, but I wonder how good the Australian doctors are on the youtube channel "The Hair Loss Show." I think they give really solid information and were a great help to me at beginning of my hair loss journey, but I know they are not on the recommened list here. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, jackiema said:

I don't mean to derail the thread, but I wonder how good the Australian doctors are on the youtube channel "The Hair Loss Show." I think they give really solid information and were a great help to me at beginning of my hair loss journey, but I know they are not on the recommened list here. 

In theory their knowledge is good but not at all exclusive from the knowledge of world elite surgeons listed by this forum. I’ve had consultations with both (along with so many other hair transplant doctors over the past 37 years). Dr Vikrama Jayaprakash has been charged and found guilty of fraud in New Zealand. Dr Knudsen has such little work to show for the decades of work he has performed. They both place doubles in the hairline and are yet to produce good work in anything above  a Norwood 4 (and that’s being generous). They are considered ‘Australia’s best.’ I can tell you horror stories about other surgeons. The biggest irony is that they all command prices that match the world’s best! 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, JC71 said:

You could consider the lower packages from Eugenix or Medispa (both in India) I would put both of them above Dr Yaman. Or if you really are staying with Turkey then Dr Bicer or Dr Demirsoy. Or save 👍🏽 

Do you think the lowest package offered by Eugenix is a better option than getting it done at Dr. Yaman's. ?

2 minutes ago, slim999 said:

Do you think the lowest package offered by Eugenix is a better option than getting it done at Dr. Yaman's. ?

Up until very recently I would have said no, but the recent case of @digi23has somewhat changed my mind. All clinics will have the occasional poor results, but a lot of what was performed (temple points) is such a error I have trouble seeing past it. With the lower Eugenix options still putting out good results I think they are a worthy option, especially for the budget conscious. 

• Like 1

There is not many patient reviews of him though, I was going much on his results posted by himself and the recommendation on this site. 

I would have gone to FueCapilar if I had researched more. 

Edited by digi23
  • Like 1

If you need to go with less expensive option, at least have a consultation with Eugenix. They really do have a lockdown process that seems to yield some of the highest rates of success that is extremely hard to find anywhere else. My hairloss pattern is very similar to yours and they do a great job on both high and low norwoods. My procedure was done back in September and I'm loving the results so far. 

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• Like 2