Anyone have experience in Spain?

I'm looking for a clinic in Spain for an FUE procedure. I'm currently at a NW4. 

Ive reached out to Bruno Ferreira but he has a long wait list and prices have went up. Looking to pay around 2.5 Euro. But the main factor is going somewhere that people have been happy with and availability (looking to have it done within the next month or 2)

5 hours ago, JC71 said:

Just to add though it’s unlikely a elite Dr/Clinic will have be able to fit you in within a couple of months. The best are pretty booked up. But it’s always worth a try, cancellations etc happen. 

Are the best alawyas booked up like this or due to Covid more booked up? Just curious when I get one in 5 years if I should expect 1 year waits

2 hours ago, Baldingat22 said:

Are the best alawyas booked up like this or due to Covid more booked up? Just curious when I get one in 5 years if I should expect 1 year waits

I think a lot of the better clinics are still playing “catch up” but even before the pandemic then waiting for a few months was the norm. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

The best surgeons in Spain have a long wait time, some don't even accept new patients. As a recommended surgeon, we have direct access to Dr. De Freitas, who is easily top 3 in all of Europe. You can pm @De Freitas Clinic they have open special spots for forum members.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The best surgeons in Spain have a long wait time, some don't even accept new patients. As a recommended surgeon, we have direct access to Dr. De Freitas, who is easily top 3 in all of Europe. You can pm @De Freitas Clinic they have open special spots for forum members.

Okay thanks. I reached out.