Tip for people who are worried about scratching their head

Fue20220126

For people who have a bad habit of scratching their head. You can still do normal tasks, just set the length so you can't reach your recepient area. I usely mainly during sleep since that's when I'm worried and not aware of what I'm doing. It's an ankle/wrist cuff for gym cable machines with a rope. Tied to the loops on the pants.

20220206_162536.jpg

Edited by Fue20220126
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

That works, I just put the sleeping cap on and that prevented me, as soon as felt the cap I remembered.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

After my second surgery, the first night I scratched out about a dozen grafts in my sleep.  The small number was inconsequential but after that I took a light string and looped it around my wrist and ran it under my waistline and tied a loop around my other wrist when I went to bed that night.  I really didn't realize it was on my hands but it did not allow me to reach my head during my sleep.  Worked for me! 

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.