Resolved Dr Bicer's assistant Ozen is not responding to texts after bought plane ticket

I was talking with Ozen from Dr. Bicer's clinic, we agreed on a price. I booked my flight send him the confirmation and now he's not responding to my messages. I'm starting to get worried as I just spent $1300 on a plane ticket.

I can provide pictures if needed,

number of Dr Bicer that I'm talking through Whatsapp

+90 530 414 1313

proof2.jpg

Edited by justbelieves
more information, added pictures of conversation, resolved

• justbelieves changed the title to Dr Bicer's assistant Ozen is not responding to texts after bought plane ticket
9 minutes ago, justbelieves said:

I was talking with Ozen from Dr. Bicer's clinic, we agreed on a price. I booked my flight send him the confirmation and now he's not responding to my messages. I'm starting to get worried as I just spent $1300 on a plane ticket.

I can provide pictures if needed,

number of Dr Bicer that I'm talking through Whatsapp

+90 530 414 1313

When did you write? Is it just some hours of not answering or days?

Just now, digi23 said:

When did you write? Is it just some hours of not answering or days?

it's showing read on my messages for the flight tickets, and then my proceeding messages just became one checkmark, I was speaking to him today via whatsapp

3 minutes ago, justbelieves said:

it's showing read on my messages for the flight tickets, and then my proceeding messages just became one checkmark, I was speaking to him today via whatsapp

He will likely answer tomorrow then, its 12.23 pm in Istanbul at this moment and he probably fell asleep on the couch watching your plane ticket photos. :D

Not but seriously, you should not need to worry, if you agreed on a date, it will sort itself out tomorrow.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, digi23 said:

He will likely answer tomorrow then, its 12.23 pm in Istanbul at this moment and he probably fell asleep on the couch watching your plane ticket photos. :D

Not but seriously, you should not need to worry, if you agreed on a date, it will sort itself out tomorrow.

Ok, I will come back with an update tomorrow. Just a little nerve wrecking that the message was read and not responded to. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry too much unless by Tuesday evening you haven't heard back. It is the weekend so they might not respond much unless it's really important. I had similar times where I'd text Dr. Ferreira's assistant and it might take a couple of days to respond. Remember, you are not the only person texting. I can only imagine how busy the scheduling assistant is for these top Dr's. 

• Like 1

Dear Justbelieves, 

When I saw your message, I wanted to reply you also here.  Because I do not want to be misunderstood by you and by other members. 

You sent me your flight ticket on Saturday night (yesterday night) at 22:17pm by Istanbul time, and my answer to you was on 00:04am on Sunday morning. I could not reply your message for 1 h45m.  I am so sorry for that. It was Saturday evening and I was with my family. Because of time difference between Turkey and US,  I need  your tolerance.  Please don’t worry you are going to be touch in contact with me before and least 1 year after the surgery as soon as possible. (Generally in 1 hour,  max. 12 hours)
And you will have Dr. Bicer’s private phone number for any emergency case after the surgery  

I always try to give max. support to our patients, because it is not only a business for me. I am very happy while  communicating with you.

Have nice and healthy days, 

Özen

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dr.Bicer-Assistant Ozen said:

Dear Justbelieves, 

When I saw your message, I wanted to reply you also here.  Because I do not want to be misunderstood by you and by other members. 

You sent me your flight ticket on Saturday night (yesterday night) at 22:17pm by Istanbul time, and my answer to you was on 00:04am on Sunday morning. I could not reply your message for 1 h45m.  I am so sorry for that. It was Saturday evening and I was with my family. Because of time difference between Turkey and US,  I need  your tolerance.  Please don’t worry you are going to be touch in contact with me before and least 1 year after the surgery as soon as possible. (Generally in 1 hour,  max. 12 hours)
And you will have Dr. Bicer’s private phone number for any emergency case after the surgery  

I always try to give max. support to our patients, because it is not only a business for me. I am very happy while  communicating with you.

Özen

Hi Özen, 

Thank you for replying here publicly and i hope all is welp and gets resolved for OP. 

I think it's probably a common panic and fear that a lot of International places are using WhatsApp and could simply disappear on us at the drop of a hat once we have paid them money. 

Also, the expectations for reply times are unfortunately becoming a bit unfair for those like yourself in a country with a time difference. 

All is well that ends well. 

Hopefully this is good news for you OP. 

• Like 1

Texting has made it very convenient to do business and to communicate, but it also opens you up to clients/patients being able to contact you 24/7 and expect an answer. I use a Business Line App from GoDaddy called Smartline that allows me to set business hours and has a Do Not Disturb function. 

At any rate, glad this was resolved quickly.

4 hours ago, Dr.Bicer-Assistant Ozen said:

Dear Justbelieves, 

Özen

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• justbelieves changed the title to Resolved Dr Bicer's assistant Ozen is not responding to texts after bought plane ticket