Dr Resul Yaman - 4500 grafts January 11 2022.

moe007

• Administrators
1 hour ago, moe007 said:

Bro you keep posting the same pre pictures, it gives me PTSD :D 

But yea, its definitely an improvement and me being lazy not to style it.

But do you agree with the density in the hairline? its lacking a bit? 

Could it be denser? Yea. But you could probably use sea salt spray and save yourself the hassle of getting another surgery. Just my 0.2 cents. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Could it be denser? Yea. But you could probably use sea salt spray and save yourself the hassle of getting another surgery. Just my 0.2 cents. 

sorry not familiar with hair products much, what is sea salt spray and which one do you recommend? thanks

• Administrators
1 hour ago, moe007 said:

sorry not familiar with hair products much, what is sea salt spray and which one do you recommend? thanks

2FBABCA3-AF60-4126-8981-6C83365CD86F.jpeg

Ive reached out to them to see if we can get a discount code for the forum.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 1/13/2023 at 10:31 PM, moe007 said:

Hi guys! Here is my update. It's been exactly 1 year since my transplant. The pictures below are styled with blow dryer and cream. No toppik was or concealer was used. Hair length is pretty long

Results: The results seems to be okay, will probably go for repair work next year after saving some money. The density is not there, especially in the front. If i dont use toppik, it looks really bad. So basically anytime i have to go out, i need to use products to hide the skin. Which i kinda used to do before as well and was trying to avoid continuing after hair transplant. Some areas where i see density issues in hairline was actually communicated to the Doctor right away after surgery but they said it will all be good, clearly it wasnt all good. I am not saying its a botched job, the results are decent, i have seen good and i have seen worse as well. When i had short hair the results looked very bad, with long hair it doesnt look that bad. I am just concerned with hairline, it doesnt have density as under normal lighting you can see directly through it. There seems to be alot multi grafts in hair line as well.

There seems to be some issue with angling of hair as well, my two sides have different angles of hair ( 2 technicians working, one on each side). Which creates it nearly impossible to style hair without using products because they dont sit well and goes opposite of each other.

Donor seems to be doing good, no issues there.

There has been no follow up or communication from Doctors office either and i didn't bother to contact them either.

Overall i will rate my experience satisfied with Dr Yaman, clearly its an improvement from previous situation. Just wish he listened at that time and fixed the issue regarding hairline density at the time of surgery as now i will have to go for another surgery.

Feel free to ask any questions! 

20230113_151539.jpg

20230113_151531.jpg

20230113_151528.jpg

20230113_142319.jpg

20230113_142317.jpg

20230113_142300.jpg

20230113_141619.jpg

20230113_141525.jpg

20230113_141413.jpg

20230113_141248.jpg

20230113_141241.jpg

20230113_141007.jpg

20230113_140857.jpg

20230113_140851.jpg

20230113_140844.jpg

Looking good man. Very big improvement compared to your previous situation and your hairline looks very natural. Enjoy it 😀👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...