every possible method i can think of to repair an overharvested donor area feel free to reply with more potential strategies

as we know a lot of people believe that an overharvested donor is basically incurable (which is technically true with conventional treatments)

but just for headcannon im going to post every possible fue donor repair strategy i can think of that could be possibly implemented some more theoretical than others.

1) Donor farming with oral minoxidil to implant newly grown beard and chest hair into donor once they have become terminal
2) SMP with temporary pigment touch up every 3-4 years until permenant solution is found
3) Stem cells to clone new hairs or any other method of cell replication (decades away into future)
4) Fue combined with Verteporfin for skin to heal with newly created hair grafts (possibly implant these hairs directly
   back into donor where scars were made)
5) Heavy microneedling at 2.25-2.5mm in effort to fade scars and bring back pigment to fue dots
6) Homogenous extractions in next transplant in order to create diffuse thinning pattern so is not possible to tell where extractions were
   made

• 2 weeks later...

You could extract more or less 1000 f.u. (It depends by genetics) from beard under face, and use it for a donor restocking

Some doctors do it, for example you could search donor repair on YouTube. Dr.Lorenzo did this kind of transplant.

also dr. Pekiner do this kind of transplant.

Edited by suvvolo

It's going to be interesting to see, if we ever do manage to clone hair, whether they're actually going to find a way to transplant them into the donor area without causing massive and permanent shock loss. 

It's going to be a huge innovation but also require a ton of new learning and studies to find the best way to use those clone hairs. Personally i like the idea in theory to completely smash the scalp hair to be dense as naturally occurring hair, but i don't know whether our bodies can handle it.