BHR 2021 - Results and Reviews - FUE at its BEST!

In Dr. Bisanga at the helm, BHR Clinic have an unparalleled pedigree of results that just keep on impressing and 2021 has been no different.

Arguably the most referenced, cited, spoken about doctor on forums with his terminology of educated extraction pattern becoming mainstream usage, his results and comments clearly set him apart.

The results and reviews, live updates from patients, clinic posted cases, educational and interviews have made 2021 another great year.

What can we expect in 2022? Well, more of the same, and we are excited to get started.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 2022

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Amazing video, I plan on doing this as well. I’ll create a poll and ask the community to vote.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Dr Bisanga definitely seems to have some absolutely amazing results out there. 

It's kinda funny. Money being no object, so many choices to pick from and yet we still have to decide based on our own individual case who might *just* eek past that millimetre better for your case. 

Personally going to check out Dr Bisanga's YouTube. Seems very comprehensive for patient education

• Like 2