Oral dutasteride

Whufcdanny95

More official studies which cost millions of dollars are needed for it to be formally approved by the FDA. There are hundreds (thousands?) of drugs out there that are super popular for their off-label uses. 

Its still super easy to get Dut from a U.S. hairloss doc.

If you already are on Finasteride, and a hairloss doc denies your request to be upgraded to Dut, its honestly not a doctor you want to be going to. 

That being said, if you've never even been on Finasteride yet, or you have contradicting prostate or other health issues, it may make sense for a doctor to deny your request. 

1 hour ago, SadMan2021 said:

More official studies which cost millions of dollars are needed for it to be formally approved by the FDA. There are hundreds (thousands?) of drugs out there that are super popular for their off-label uses. 

Its still super easy to get Dut from a U.S. hairloss doc.

If you already are on Finasteride, and a hairloss doc denies your request to be upgraded to Dut, its honestly not a doctor you want to be going to. 

That being said, if you've never even been on Finasteride yet, or you have contradicting prostate or other health issues, it may make sense for a doctor to deny your request. 

I can get dutasteride easy enough and have been on finasteride for 3 years. Just want to maintain now. But I wonder if dut will be better for that?

2 hours ago, Whufcdanny95 said:

Thankyou, how long you been taking dut?

i've been taking Dut daily for 2.5 years with zero sides. Before that I was on Fin for 2 years, also with zero sides. 

I haven't seen any additional hairloss since started Fin, but still wanted to go up to Dut since its the best med out there. 

17 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

i've been taking Dut daily for 2.5 years with zero sides. Before that I was on Fin for 2 years, also with zero sides. 

I haven't seen any additional hairloss since started Fin, but still wanted to go up to Dut since its the best med out there. 

Did you notice a gain in hair with Dut? my HT surgeon recommended i take dut 1 day a week and continue finasteride the other 6 days. 

3 hours ago, rambunctious said:

Did you notice a gain in hair with Dut? my HT surgeon recommended i take dut 1 day a week and continue finasteride the other 6 days. 

I’ve been taking fina ED for 14 years almost and started to take duta once a week on the Sunday since 6 months.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2021 at 7:22 PM, TorontoMan said:

Damn, got maintenance ?

I absolutely did I’m Norwood one so it worked great on me, I added all those a different medication to my stack mostly for my peace of mind. You should be fine too considering the stack you have. 

but yeah @rambunctious my hair is like at another level since last year, not only I added dut once a week but also oral minox keto shampoo and 3ml of ru ED. I got more and thicker hair than when I was 16 so I’m super grateful. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JP28 said:

I absolutely did I’m Norwood one so it worked great on me, I added all those a different medication to my stack mostly for my peace of mind. You should be fine too considering the stack you have. 

but yeah @rambunctious my hair is like at another level since last year, not only I added dut once a week but also oral minox keto shampoo and 3ml of ru ED. I got more and thicker hair than when I was 16 so I’m super grateful. 

Would be interested to see some before and after pics if you have any, documenting your improvements since adding in the dut and oral minox?