Dr. Bisanga - LIVE INSTAGRAM with Dr. Kostis - Presented by Melvin HTN

Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Kostis are both very pleased to be able to announce the upcoming Live Instagram Stream hosted by Melvin.

Dr. Bisanga endeavours to continue to be as accessible and informative as possible to the hair loss community in answering and discussing the most debated topics and questions.
Joined by his protege, Dr. Kostis who himself has attained a wealth of knowledge and experience in his last years with BHR Clinic and a recent hair transplant patient himself, is in quite a unique position of being able to empathise and have thorough understanding of both the patient and surgeon journey.

It will no doubt be very educational and valuable for the community so please do join us and we look forward to your questions.

SATURDAY 18th DECEMBER 2021 - 7PM CET (6PM UK)

1301031034_Screenshot2021-12-14at09_51_35.thumb.png.f3b044954aaa2edb793f3c839777ac62.png

• Like 5

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Yes, this one is gonna be amazing guys don’t MISS OUT!

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On one of the bitesize by Bisanga episdoes he discusses his approach to drawing hairlines but I would like to hear more about his technique and how it goes during a consult before surgery.

Does he measure the face to determine square, oval, etc? Is this a hard and fast rule for him (face shape) or does he take patients opinions on whether they might want more of a v shape rather than a straighter hairline?

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, andrewfaliro said:

On one of the bitesize by Bisanga episdoes he discusses his approach to drawing hairlines but I would like to hear more about his technique and how it goes during a consult before surgery.

Does he measure the face to determine square, oval, etc? Is this a hard and fast rule for him (face shape) or does he take patients opinions on whether they might want more of a v shape rather than a straighter hairline?

Great question, I would even ask what is the appropriate cm length from eyebrows to the hairline, and whether it differs for men of different ethnicities. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.