Dr Yaman, Dr Bicer or dr Dr Taleb Barghouthi

taza

I'm ready to book for my final ever procedure but can't decide between the following doctors.

Dr Yaman 

Dr Bicer

Dr Taleb Barghouthi

I'm looking for a combination of back of head donor and beard donor transplant. Which of the above doctors will be best at head and bht combination?

I'm planning to post my journey on here after I have decided.

20211114_160303.jpg

20211114_160419.jpg

20211114_164145.jpg

1 hour ago, taza said:

I'm ready to book for my final ever procedure but can't decide between the following doctors.

Dr Yaman 

Dr Bicer

Dr Taleb Barghouthi

I'm looking for a combination of back of head donor and beard donor transplant. Which of the above doctors will be best at head and bht combination?

I'm planning to post my journey on here after I have decided.

20211114_160303.jpg

20211114_160419.jpg

20211114_164145.jpg

If you want to use bht, Dr Bicer.

I would consult with Dr Yaman and Dr Bicer first and see how many grafts they can extract from scalp donor area. That being said Dr Yaman quoted me 150-400 maximum, with 600 being upper end of what they use from the beard. Dr Bicer prefers using chest hair over beard but that could have changed since my consultation with her. If she stills prefer the former, over the latter I would consider other BHT surgeons

Thanks for the replies. 

My beard is thick and dense. I'm looking for a doctor to get at least a 1000 grafts from beard and possibly 2000 from back of head. Which doctor is best for this?

I don't think 3000 grafts is possible from the donor at the back of head.

If you have the capacity , then yes. 

I would seriously consider surgeons who have proven track records of utilising BHT and scalp. 

Dr Bicer and Dr Taleb have impressed me, however I’ve not seen patient posted cases from either showcasing BHT and limited donor work. That’s not to say there aren’t any - but they aren’t names that would stand out to me given your case.