2535 Grafts Via FUE with Dr. H. Rahal

Patient History 

This patient is 37 years old and started  experiencing hair loss at 26 years of age. He underwent a previous FUT / strip procedure with a different clinic in Montreal in 2011 giving him approximately 1000 grafts to the frontal zones.   

Family History of Hair Loss

On the paternal side, men experienced advanced degrees of balding and could be classified anywhere between a NW4 and a NW5A.  On the maternal side, men experienced advanced thinning classified as high as a NW6.  

Hair Loss Medication

The patient has tried finasteride for approximately 1 year but stopped due to side effects.  He has been using Rogaine (minoxidil) for approximately 5 to 6 years and has undergone 4  PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) treatments with Dr. Rahal between 0 and 16 months.

Number of Grafts / Hair Count Breakdown

Procedure - FUE

# of Grafts - 2535

# of Hairs - 5747 

Zones Treated - 1, 2, 3, 4 (see attached diagram)

Single Hairs - 364

2 Hairs - 1283

3 Hairs - 735

4 Hairs - 153

Average Hairs Per Graft - 2.2

Recipient Graft Density - 39 FU/cm2

Recipient Hair Density - 88 hairs/cm2 

0F883E84-B86B-4F8B-A4B3-21B1E8BF2F35.jpeg

ECAF1206-37E3-41A7-9F7F-F9BB6FAF17AA.jpeg

8AB6FFE9-C2E6-42D7-9590-9DC69217FD0E.jpeg

5F752FB6-EA30-4BA2-8AF1-94A25E98023D.jpeg

C3519525-C398-4764-9499-11A8FBC5A75E.jpeg

E3978B95-005A-463D-87AB-9F11CAFDF413.jpeg

3FD92CC9-3904-4708-A7A6-E636421F13AC.jpeg

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant
Text change
  • Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

Incredible work 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks for everyone’s feedback. We will also be presenting a video in the next couple of days. Stay tuned 🙂.

Rahal Hair Transplant

• Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

Thanks for everyone’s feedback. We will also be presenting a video in the next couple of days. Stay tuned 🙂.

Rahal Hair Transplant

Are there pictures of the graft placement? It’s great to see Dr. Rahal doing exceptional work. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Melvin,

I will check to see if we have any immediately post-op photos.  In the meantime, the diagram above does at least  show the areas that were transplanted.

Thanks for your interest.

Rahal Hair Transplant  

• Like 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

Melvin,

I will check to see if we have any immediately post-op photos.  In the meantime, the diagram above does at least  show the areas that were transplanted.

Thanks for your interest.

Rahal Hair Transplant  

Thanks look forward to seeing more of Dr. Rahal’s exceptional work 🙌🏼

View my thread