Best FUE Dr in England?

Whipaway

• Administrators

Feel free to take a look at our recommendations in the UK. But remember lists are starting points for research.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/UK/United Kingdom

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

44 minutes ago, Whipaway said:

Yes great docs in Europe but still interested to hear who folk think  the best doctors in England . 
since you’ve mentioned Europe who do you think are the best in Europe? 

Spanish choices would be Dr Freitas,Dr Villa, Dr Couto & Dr Lorenzo, Belgium - Dr Bisanga, Dr Mwamba, Dr Lapunzula + Dr Feriduni, Portugal you have Dr Ferreira + Dr Pinto. I’m Uk based and think you have access to better Drs if you look further afield. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Whipaway said:

Yes great docs in Europe but still interested to hear who folk think  the best doctors in England . 

10 hours ago, Whipaway said:

Help us out a little ..Age,NW level,donor situation ie below average,average ,or above..?

all the Docs mentioned already are top notch in the NW 2 to 5 neighbourhood...

In my view the top currently in Europe for NW6 and above restoration would have to be Hattigen ...via either FUE or FUT or a combo of both whatever the docs suggest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Help us out a little ..Age,NW level,donor situation ie below average,average ,or above..?

Zoomster makes an excellent point. A top surgeon for a 30 year old Norwood 3 with an an excellent donor may be completely unsuitable for a 50 year old Norwood 6 with average donor. No two patients (or Norwood levels) are alike.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Whipaway said:

44 years old Norwood 3.

Slowly lost hair for 15 - 20 years.

no meds and seems to be pretty stable at the moment 

Start on Finasteride to stop any further loss. You can get it pretty cheap online. I think 6 month supply was about £60. 

8 hours ago, Whipaway said:

Marko7t4

How are you looking at 6 months .

I hope you get a great result.

bring totally honest they are not a clinic I would be looking to use 

Thats with wet hair yesterday after getting out of the shower. 

10EBC96B-B383-4C2E-9B0D-FFE41523607B.jpeg

AD7BCD4B-F795-4E09-B75A-6EFDEF7197BB.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Whipaway said:

I hope your happy with progress .

how many grafts did you have 

3000 but that included crown mate. It’s fine at the moment and there’s still 6 months to go. This is what it’s like when it not wet (and when I’ve just got out of bed 😃)

3761AF28-1F1E-42CB-B02B-2D347280BB5F.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2021 at 8:06 AM, Marko7t4 said:

I used Dr Arshad in Leeds. At 6 month point now. Great aftercare service from the clinic. 

Hey, I went to the Hair Dr also, I'm 8.5 months in now have have superb results! Over the next couple of months you should see your hair getting thicker.

I only had a great experience with Dr Ahshad and his team. Can I ask, do you take Finasteride? I take 1mg every morning.