Everything You Need To Know About Hair Transplant Cost

• Administrators

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

With your face prominently on the front page of the  Eugenix website (full beard and all!), they should be paying you! In all seriousness, are you about to or just did embark on your journey to gain ultimate coverage and density? We sure wish you much success---regardless of cost. As a person who provides a professional service, I can attest that cost often gets in the way of good decision making and quality results. If the decision is reversible, that is one thing and there is a correction. But, as we all know, in the world of hair transplantation,  our self image and confidence is at stake and while, money is a limited resource, so is donor supply at present. I am not sure when I will get the proverbial money press or when science will advance to making donor supply more limitless so we need to be prudent and deliberate with both money and donor supply.

• Haha 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Mountinvan said:

With your face prominently on the front page of the  Eugenix website (full beard and all!), they should be paying you! In all seriousness, are you about to or just did embark on your journey to gain ultimate coverage and density? We sure wish you much success---regardless of cost. As a person who provides a professional service, I can attest that cost often gets in the way of good decision making and quality results. If the decision is reversible, that is one thing and there is a correction. But, as we all know, in the world of hair transplantation,  our self image and confidence is at stake and while, money is a limited resource, so is donor supply at present. I am not sure when I will get the proverbial money press or when science will advance to making donor supply more limitless so we need to be prudent and deliberate with both money and donor supply.

Well said, I’ll say this you can always make the money back, once your donor is gone, its gone.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

11 hours ago, Mountinvan said:

lol I had to see this for myself.

According to the banner, Melvin left a 5 star review for Eugenix. I thought you were supposed to wait 12 months before judging a transplant Melvin 🤔

7nvu0xq.png

• Administrators
14 hours ago, deeznuts said:

lol I had to see this for myself.

According to the banner, Melvin left a 5 star review for Eugenix. I thought you were supposed to wait 12 months before judging a transplant Melvin 🤔

7nvu0xq.png

It’s not a surgery rating, its the forum’s rating. 

View my thread