Where can I get oral minox in the UK?

Whufcdanny95

An associate doctor of BHR Clinic, Dr. Muhammed is able to prescribe and ship within the UK.

You can reach out to him at - info@ukhairmeds.com

• Thanks 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

On 11/25/2021 at 9:09 PM, Whufcdanny95 said:

Does anyone know where I can get this please in the UK? Finding it very hard to get it prescribed and I've heard it's better than topical?

I had to see a dermatologist that believes in oral minoxidil as a treatment. Couldn’t find many place that would prescribe me it. Nor could I find any sites that sold it 

4 hours ago, Jd98 said:

I had to see a dermatologist that believes in oral minoxidil as a treatment. Couldn’t find many place that would prescribe me it. Nor could I find any sites that sold it 

Managed to get some prescribed now. How is it working for you? Better than topical?

There are several studies that have found that oral minoxidil has proven to be more effective than the topical version/s without the potential skin irritations or having to apply both morning and night which is less practical for many.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.