Cancun Hair Restoration - Scam/Fraud Clinic? Dr. Hector Fernando

FLEngineer

• Administrators
22 hours ago, FLEngineer said:

Jesus christ that's horrible....  Did you pay with credit card?  I was able to get all my money back no problem.  They didn't even contest with Mastercard so I won outright.

That’s amazing, can you share pictures of how it ended up looking? Also, have you gotten a repair?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'd prefer to not share pictures of what it looks like, simply because the transplant was terrible and I went all in on medical interventions to make up for it.  It actually looks good now, but only because I stopped abusing steroids and started using dutasteride, oral minoxidil, topical RU58841/pyrilutamide, and weekly microneedling.  I still have one small patch on my left side, about one inch into my hairline that looks to be much thinner than the other spots.  I think the clinic may have killed off some of my native hairs, but no one will ever notice.

I'll be putting off another transplant until more information comes out about verteporfin, VS-6063, HMI-115, SCUB3, and GT20029 in the coming years.  Depending on how those are, I think I would probably just head to a hair mill in Turkey and have them heavily harvest 4-5k grafts and hope the verteporfin or VS-6063 grows enough donor hair back that even if they do a bad job the volume would make up for it and just stay on dutasteride or go back to finasteride.  Depends on all the cost/benefit ratios, etc.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FLEngineer said:

I'd prefer to not share pictures of what it looks like, simply because the transplant was terrible and I went all in on medical interventions to make up for it.  It actually looks good now, but only because I stopped abusing steroids and started using dutasteride, oral minoxidil, topical RU58841/pyrilutamide, and weekly microneedling.  I still have one small patch on my left side, about one inch into my hairline that looks to be much thinner than the other spots.  I think the clinic may have killed off some of my native hairs, but no one will ever notice.

I'll be putting off another transplant until more information comes out about verteporfin, VS-6063, HMI-115, SCUB3, and GT20029 in the coming years.  Depending on how those are, I think I would probably just head to a hair mill in Turkey and have them heavily harvest 4-5k grafts and hope the verteporfin or VS-6063 grows enough donor hair back that even if they do a bad job the volume would make up for it and just stay on dutasteride or go back to finasteride.  Depends on all the cost/benefit ratios, etc.

I remember you’re case, and I’m pleased to read you’re in a much, much better place now 👍🏽