help about BHT (chest) docrors

Can anyone advice about doctors that excel in transplanting chest hair in the scalp with affordable price 2 euro per graft. 

Below is instagram link for Dr Zarev's case imlpanting 6000 grafts only from the chest with a very good result. 

From my search in the forum I found the most doctors that excel in using chest hair are very expensive  from 5 to 6 euro per graft such as Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Patric Mwamba. I asked Eugenix  and they told me Dr Arika will refuse using chest hair...

So if anyone can tell about doctors who are good in transplanting chest hair with affordable price. 

• Moderators

It's going to be more expensive than using scalp donor because it's a more time consuming procedure. You will not get as many grafts per day as you would with scalp donor. Beard donor is usually preferred over chest donor unless you don't have very much beard growth or you have already used up the beard donor supply.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

I don't believe chest hair is a good source of donor hair. To be blunt, body hair is experimental, most of the body hair, including beard hair grows at a lower yield. If Eugenix doesn't even offer it, that should tell you everything.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yes I agree with you. Beard is preferred than chest but I have limited number of beard not exceeding 2000 graft and I want to increase the number of grafts from another donor source like chest. 

18 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

It's going to be more expensive than using scalp donor because it's a more time consuming procedure. You will not get as many grafts per day as you would with scalp donor. Beard donor is usually preferred over chest donor unless you don't have very much beard growth or you have already used up the beard donor supply.

Yes I agree with you. Beard is preferred than chest but I have limited number of beard not exceeding 2000 graft and I want to increase the number of grafts from another donor source like chest. 

6 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don't believe chest hair is a good source of donor hair. To be blunt, body hair is experimental, most of the body hair, including beard hair grows at a lower yield. If Eugenix doesn't even offer it, that should tell you everything.have 

Have you looked for the case of Dr zarev. He implanted 6000 grafts from chest and the result is awesome. 

Also Dr Umar in USA showed a great repair results from blending bread and chest grafts

Edited by Fego

Dr Bicer has experience with using chest hair. You have already mentioned Umar & Zarev. I would have also said some others such as Bisanga & Mwamba. But all are going to be charging a lot more than €2 per graft. This is not a area where you should be price hunting, the chances of a good yield are already low enough. If Dr Bicer is wiling to take on the case I would say that’s a fair compromise, her prices would be lower than the aforementioned and she does have experience.

• Like 1

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Fego said:

Have you looked for the case of Dr zarev. He implanted 6000 grafts from chest and the result is awesome. 

Also Dr Umar in USA showed a great repair results from blending bread and chest grafts

These are cherry picked cases, the vast majority of chest hairs don't grow well. Dr. Bansal and Dr. Sethi have been very honest about that.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, Fego said:

My link to youtube was removed, guess I cannot show you.

Edited by digi23