How To Apply Toppik To Your Crown *Less Than a Minute

• Administrators

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Legend007 said:

I Like ur vids Melvin hope u do well with them. Unfortunately I can’t comment on them n stuff.. But I be watching them when u can .. best of luck 

Thanks legend, hard to believe it’s been years since you got surgery.

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yeah Melvin ,  it’s been awhile .  Time sure does goes by .. we not the youngsters that was new to the HT game anymore..

Glad to see u all buffed up n married now.. n good hair too .. heheh 

Me I  still kept mines :P also ,. The hairtransplant did work , could of been better but I can’t complain bout it ..

n the finasteride, it did kept the hair from falling off when I shake my head .. I only use it 2-3 times a week,, I think once the meds stabilize the hair fall, u can taper down on it .. 

good choice with Eugenix ,, if I were to my next surgery I would go there too.. they maximize ur grafts like diep seems to do . 

n yep I was right bout the covid thing .. I told y’all it was going to be a big deal .. 😝

keep us updated with ur channels n stuff , u a true source of information in this industry ..