Well it has been a long time since I have posted on here and apart from Covid the last time I was here I felt quite hounded by an indian  company trying to part me with my money regardless!!

However I have decided to try again and one of the questions I have was regarding these Laser LED helmets I see advertised everywhere. Hair Growth Cap Hat Laser LED Anti-Hair Loss Hair Fast Regrowth Therapy. I have tried looking at reviews and youtube vids which are few but have not found any answers.

So has anyone tried them? and did they help?

28 minutes ago, upset3 said:

Well it has been a long time since I have posted on here and apart from Covid the last time I was here I felt quite hounded by an indian  company trying to part me with my money regardless!!

However I have decided to try again and one of the questions I have was regarding these Laser LED helmets I see advertised everywhere. Hair Growth Cap Hat Laser LED Anti-Hair Loss Hair Fast Regrowth Therapy. I have tried looking at reviews and youtube vids which are few but have not found any answers.

So has anyone tried them? and did they help?

Nope. You have genetic hair loss. Your genes transcribe at your hair follicle, and DHT is the main avenue to a cascade of events that happen that eventually kill of all sorts of cell signalling and eventually miniaturize your hair. Without addressing androgens, that are at the core of the problem, all of these other things are more or less expensive coping mechanisms that won't do much for you neither short term or long term. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

It doesn't hurt to try, but in my opinion no they dont work. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

22 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It doesn't hurt to try, but in my opinion no they dont work. 

Thanks for you input Melvin I do not disagree but it would be great to hear from people who have tried this

On 11/3/2021 at 10:23 PM, JC71 said:

Fin and Minox can really help for hair loss. I don’t believe anything else is a particularly good option, especially In the long term. Are you also considering a ht

Thanks for the repIy I  am considering all options. I find Minoxx leaves my hair & scalp lank and greasy and saw no improvement and I have had side effects from Fin

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, upset3 said:

Thanks for the repIy I  am considering all options. I find Minoxx leaves my hair & scalp lank and greasy and saw no improvement and I have had side effects from Fin

Did you try the topical version of Fin ? Or adjusting the oral dose ? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Would you be able to show us pics of your current situation? Whereabouts are you on the Norwood levels? Thanks 🙏 

I hope you are not trying to recruit me into something? I am just currently inquiring about laser caps and peoples experiences especially as most hair clinics seem to use this technology in one format or another

• Confused 3

10 minutes ago, upset3 said:

I hope you are not trying to recruit me into something? I am just currently inquiring about laser caps and peoples experiences especially as most hair clinics seem to use this technology in one format or another

Of course not, I’m just curious as to your current situation! This is going to be asked by the community who are interested. I’m not sure why my question would have you wondering, we don’t “recruit” people in to anything here. Just give advice based on what we see and read. 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, upset3 said:

Were not a laser cap forum. You’re coming off as passive aggressive. Try a different place 👋🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor
39 minutes ago, upset3 said:

To be honest your post and your reply to JC71 almost comes across as someone who is possibly selling laser caps????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

To be honest your post and your reply to JC71 almost comes across as someone who is possibly selling laser caps????

His entire post history is asking about laser caps etc. And to be fair I think shera gave him the hard sell. I don’t even believe in any of that stuff ! 😂 laser comb, laser cap, PRP etc .. What works ? Fin/Minox and Hts. 👍🏽

• Like 3

16 hours ago, upset3 said:
On 11/3/2021 at 5:49 PM, TorontoMan said:

Thanks for the reply but I wanted to hear from people who had had actually used this

If there were ppl with real success.. there would have been studies done on it with published results, on top of plenty anecdotes. But there’s none of that, evident from this entire thread 

• Like 1

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Other people sell “amazing” shampoo 😂🤣

🤣 

View my thread

22 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Were not a laser cap forum. You’re coming off as passive aggressive. Try a different place 👋🏼

Would you please clarify that? and I don't to upset anyone but by the same token going from my previous experience here other members noted that I was being bullied! I know things have changed since then but it stills pays to be careful.

22 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Seriously?now you are just being silly. I just want some honest feedback prior to considering purchasing one

• Administrators
5 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

Lol hate this freaking industry 

That’s why we have this community, we dispel all the BS. Tell it how it is, what works.

• Like 2

View my thread

On 11/4/2021 at 11:33 PM, JC71 said:

Of course not, I’m just curious as to your current situation! This is going to be asked by the community who are interested. I’m not sure why my question would have you wondering, we don’t “recruit” people in to anything here. Just give advice based on what we see and read. 

Sorry I did post my situation and photos on here before and I do appreciate all help and advice but as I said I just wanted to find out about lasers caps and peoples reviews and experiences of them especially as I said most clinics I have been to have one in their premises in one format or another