Best SMP Clinic in Italia

Hi everyone,

After a failed hair transplant in Turkey. I decided to remove the transplanted hair via electrolysis and laser. I almost removed 90 percent of the transplanted hair from my temples and hairline. However I still have some hair between my natural hair but it doesn't bother me anymore.

In addition, my skin was damaged due to failed hair transplant + electrolysis + laser hair removal, I went to dermatologists and applied 6 sessions of fractional laser to fix my skin as well. I still have some slit scars, bumpiness on the skin due to untrimmed shafts of the grafts etc. Yet, I am surviving I feel better without a failed transplant. In addition I also had a surgery pilonidal sinus in my head... 

I will have SMP for sure for my FUE scars back of my head, but I am hesitant to have SMP on my recipient area because of the sensitive skin but I would consider a test patch closer to my hairline.

I am thinking about to get SMP and short-listed the best clinics that I found.
- Brandwood Clinic (UK, had consultation session both with Paul and Simon they are really expert)
- Creative Scalps (UK, they answered all of my questions and their work is also amazing)

In case I won't be not able fly UK shortly, I am looking for other clinics in Italy. Do you have any recommendations?

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 14.37.24.png

image_6483441.JPG

Take a look at Tricomedica by the Abbagnato brothers, I have personally seen excellent works done by these guys, they are not advertised as beauty Medical center di Milano, but they are certainly very good.

• Like 1

Sorry to see you went through all that. I have witnessed an increasing number of guys going to Turkey only to come back with crazy low hairlines, pluggy work, and highly visibly scarring. I suppose the lure of cheap pricing and promises of zero-visibility scarring are great. That being said I've also seen some quality HT work from Turkey. Be careful out there guys!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a temporary/non-permanent Scalp Micropigmentation Company in the New York area. AHEAD INK is a Milena Lardi trained clinic and uses Beauty Medical equipment and products exclusively.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I believe milena lardi is from Italy 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.