Best SMP Clinic in Italia

lowkey

Hi everyone,

After a failed hair transplant in Turkey. I decided to remove the transplanted hair via electrolysis and laser. I almost removed 90 percent of the transplanted hair from my temples and hairline. However I still have some hair between my natural hair but it doesn't bother me anymore.

In addition, my skin was damaged due to failed hair transplant + electrolysis + laser hair removal, I went to dermatologists and applied 6 sessions of fractional laser to fix my skin as well. I still have some slit scars, bumpiness on the skin due to untrimmed shafts of the grafts etc. Yet, I am surviving I feel better without a failed transplant. In addition I also had a surgery pilonidal sinus in my head... 

I will have SMP for sure for my FUE scars back of my head, but I am hesitant to have SMP on my recipient area because of the sensitive skin but I would consider a test patch closer to my hairline.

I am thinking about to get SMP and short-listed the best clinics that I found.
- Brandwood Clinic (UK, had consultation session both with Paul and Simon they are really expert)
- Creative Scalps (UK, they answered all of my questions and their work is also amazing)

In case I won't be not able fly UK shortly, I am looking for other clinics in Italy. Do you have any recommendations?

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 14.37.24.png

image_6483441.JPG

Take a look at Tricomedica by the Abbagnato brothers, I have personally seen excellent works done by these guys, they are not advertised as beauty Medical center di Milano, but they are certainly very good.

• Like 1

Sorry to see you went through all that. I have witnessed an increasing number of guys going to Turkey only to come back with crazy low hairlines, pluggy work, and highly visibly scarring. I suppose the lure of cheap pricing and promises of zero-visibility scarring are great. That being said I've also seen some quality HT work from Turkey. Be careful out there guys!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I believe milena lardi is from Italy 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 6 months later...

Which one do you think is the best? Laser or electrolysis?

You could help many in a similar position just by answering a couple questions bro. We would highly appreciate it, cuz walking around with a botched hairtransplant is depressing af.

• 4 weeks later...

I am kinda depressed in the last couple of years so I don't want to even see the photos after what I have been through.

I had 3500 HT (caused slit scarring and bumpiness due to not trimmed hair shafts) and then 4 full session electrolysis (caused another round of scarring and redness). I was not able to lose the transplanted hair and then since I am sick and tired scarring and redness, I switched to diode laser that was easier to manage then electrolysis however any laser is not able to remove hair follicles completely they come back after couple of weeks (especially considering unnecessarily deep positioned strong hair grafts as transplanted hair).

I was combining diode laser with CO2 fractional laser to get rid off scars but it also provided mild improvement...

What I did is; in Feb 25, 2022 in HLC clinic Ankara. I had another hair transplant to repair my hairline and temples with approx. 2900 grafts together with punching out the several old transplanted hairs. Still waiting results its been 115 days but after all of these operations my growth rate is slow and I am kinda concerned if grafts will survive but apart from waiting there is not much I can do.

So if you are seeking a recommendation find a reputable surgeon and perform 2 step operation;

1st punching out grafts and re-use them in the other receding areas
2nd 8-12 months remark plan your second surgery to repair the hairline.

Hair transplant is my biggest regret due the decisions I made. Btw SMP look unnatural to me after seeing a few results in real + due the the scars and bumpiness there is a risk that those small dots can spread.

Please read this message carefully and to be honest accept your baldness, grow beard, do gym and try to avoid a hair transplant (if you don't want to damage your psychology + spend thousands of dollars/euros whatever)

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, lowkey said:

I am kinda depressed in the last couple of years so I don't want to even see the photos after what I have been through.

I had 3500 HT (caused slit scarring and bumpiness due to not trimmed hair shafts) and then 4 full session electrolysis (caused another round of scarring and redness). I was not able to lose the transplanted hair and then since I am sick and tired scarring and redness, I switched to diode laser that was easier to manage then electrolysis however any laser is not able to remove hair follicles completely they come back after couple of weeks (especially considering unnecessarily deep positioned strong hair grafts as transplanted hair).

I was combining diode laser with CO2 fractional laser to get rid off scars but it also provided mild improvement...

What I did is; in Feb 25, 2022 in HLC clinic Ankara. I had another hair transplant to repair my hairline and temples with approx. 2900 grafts together with punching out the several old transplanted hairs. Still waiting results its been 115 days but after all of these operations my growth rate is slow and I am kinda concerned if grafts will survive but apart from waiting there is not much I can do.

So if you are seeking a recommendation find a reputable surgeon and perform 2 step operation;

1st punching out grafts and re-use them in the other receding areas
2nd 8-12 months remark plan your second surgery to repair the hairline.

Hair transplant is my biggest regret due the decisions I made. Btw SMP look unnatural to me after seeing a few results in real + due the the scars and bumpiness there is a risk that those small dots can spread.

Please read this message carefully and to be honest accept your baldness, grow beard, do gym and try to avoid a hair transplant (if you don't want to damage your psychology + spend thousands of dollars/euros whatever)

Keep us updated bro, I know being on hairloss forums etc can add to the depression when you have a bad HT. But feeling lonely & helpless is worse imo, I've spoken to atleast 5 members here personally that are trying to fix their transplant, so youre not alone. Hope your situation improves