Eugenix (Dr. Arika) vs. Dr. Bicer - Who do you recommend for Norwood 6...?

HT40

Both the doctors would do slits, crucial extractions, and hairline themselves.

Dr. Bicer is 60% of Dr. Arika's premium package cost.

Both recommended a 2nd session for crown after one year. Your suggestions or recommendations appreciated as I am totally new here!

Thanks!

Dr Bicer will do all the extrection and slits while arike in the premium package do the crucial part of extrection. I believe Eugenix if you can afford the top package where the Dr Arike do all the steps otherwise go to bicer or pekiner

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HT40 said:

Both the doctors would do slits, crucial extractions, and hairline themselves.

Dr. Bicer is 60% of Dr. Arika's premium package cost.

Both recommended a 2nd session for crown after one year. Your suggestions or recommendations appreciated as I am totally new here!

Thanks!

What is your total budget mate ? Dr Demirsoy is also a good choice, he only does 1 patient a day and he is involved in most parts of the procedure for 1.25 euro/graft, which is an affordable price. Dr Bicer is good too for 1.5 euro per graft.

Edited by AZ67

6 hours ago, AZ67 said:

What is your total budget mate ? Dr Demirsoy is also a good choice, he only does 1 patient a day and he is involved in most parts of the procedure for 1.25 euro/graft, which is an affordable price. Dr Bicer is good too for 1.5 euro per graft.

Thank you @AZ67. Dr. Bicer's rate for 4000 grafts is reasonable. I couldn't find Dr. Demirsoy in the IAHRS members and was thinking that list as a level of authenticity. His before and after pictures looks great though!

7 hours ago, HT40 said:

Thank you @AZ67. Dr. Bicer's rate for 4000 grafts is reasonable. I couldn't find Dr. Demirsoy in the IAHRS members and was thinking that list as a level of authenticity. His before and after pictures looks great though!

Don't look on ISHRS list to select a doctor. Many top doctors are not on this list. So it does not matter if he is or not. Demirsoy is good choice. Search for him. Also you could select the exclusive package of Eugenix, where Dr Arika does the slits, at an affordable price.

• Valued Contributor

I think there is no comparison when it comes to Norwood 6 results. Eugenix has turned out so many fantastic results for Norwood 6 patients if you are comparing them to Dr Bicer (who is a great surgeon in her own right I should add). Eugenix have mastered the art of using beard grafts in very high numbers to aid in there Norwood 6 results. Just look at zoomster for example. I follow a lot of Dr Bicer's work which I admire but the number of Norwood 6 results are just not there by comparison. If you choosing a Norwood 6 surgery on cost then you are opening yourself to ending up feeling disappointed. Go with a surgeon who has turned out  a huge volume of results that are natural and have the same level of loss as you have. Dr Arika IMHO is the surgeon for you hands down. She is conservative by nature because she wants to get it right the first time! All the best.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gatsby said:

I think there is no comparison when it comes to Norwood 6 results. Eugenix has turned out so many fantastic results for Norwood 6 patients if you are comparing them to Dr Bicer (who is a great surgeon in her own right I should add). Eugenix have mastered the art of using beard grafts in very high numbers to aid in there Norwood 6 results. Just look at zoomster for example. I follow a lot of Dr Bicer's work which I admire but the number of Norwood 6 results are just not there by comparison. If you choosing a Norwood 6 surgery on cost then you are opening yourself to ending up feeling disappointed. Go with a surgeon who has turned out  a huge volume of results that are natural and have the same level of loss as you have. Dr Arika IMHO is the surgeon for you hands down. She is conservative by nature because she wants to get it right the first time! All the best.

Thank you so much, @Gatsby. I appreciate your input and feedback. @Zoomster result is truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing his example. 

• Administrators

They’re both great. I’d suggest asking for examples of your type of hair loss, that should make it easier to make a decision.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

They’re both great. I’d suggest asking for examples of your type of hair loss, that should make it easier to make a decision.

Thank you. Eugenix has a page dedicated to NW6 results. Will ask Dr. Bicer's. My thinning/loss is closer to @Zoomster and @kirkland pre-HT state, and their experience and posts really helped me to understand Eugenix well. I am searching this forum for NW6 Bicer experiences now! Any pointers would be appreciated.

• Like 2