Dr. Bicer - First Impressions?

• 2 months later...

That hairline is insanely natural looking. normally after staring at so many hair transplants on this forum you start to be able to recognize certain things even on amazing ones. But this is one of those examples that had you not told me it was a transplant I wouldn’t know 

Edited by Spacedcherry
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Spacedcherry said:

That hairline is insanely natural looking. normally after staring at so many hair transplants on this forum you start to be able to recognize certain things even on amazing ones. But this is one of those examples that had you not told me it was a transplant I wouldn’t know 

Thanks for the kind feedback - I really appreciate it! It's a strange (but amazing) feeling - it feels like I have my hair back rather than new hair, which makes it feel natural as well as look natural

• Like 2

• Administrators

Jeezus, what a fantastic hairline 10/10 🤌

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@HairTransplantNovice

Did you travel from outside Turkey to go to Dr.Bicer's clinic? If so I had a couple of questions

1.  Was any language barrier an issue? Not just with Dr.Bicer, but also arrival at the airport, getting to your hotel? etc
2. How receptive was she to what you were asking for? Obviously she wants to design the hairline that will give a good result but how much consideration was given to the shape of your forehead and your pre-recession hairline?

31 minutes ago, Spacedcherry said:

@HairTransplantNovice

Did you travel from outside Turkey to go to Dr.Bicer's clinic? If so I had a couple of questions

1.  Was any language barrier an issue? Not just with Dr.Bicer, but also arrival at the airport, getting to your hotel? etc
2. How receptive was she to what you were asking for? Obviously she wants to design the hairline that will give a good result but how much consideration was given to the shape of your forehead and your pre-recession hairline?

Yes, I'm from the UK so travelled from here to Turkey for the procedure.

1) There were no issues at all - Dr Bicer speaks very good English and will do her best to convey any information clearly. I'm an ESL Teacher, and her language ability in English is more than sufficient for the procedure and aftercare.

2) To be honest, as I can barely remember what my original hairline looked like. So, I left my hairline to Dr Bicer, especially as she has worked for so long in the profession.

Hope that helps 👍

• 1 month later...