Beard Shedding Kinda Worried

• Administrators

As you guys know I’m getting ready to go to Eugenix in two months. I struggled with eczema and seborrheic dermatitis for the last few weeks. It finally cleared up but I noticed patches of beard missing now that it’s resolved.

Any of you guys experience something similar?  I’ll keep documenting how it goes. My guess is the inflammation sent the beard hair into resting phase like shock loss. Maybe it was the steroids? Idk will reach out to some docs. 

7538070A-2155-4D8C-B396-28BE87EB8B70.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I imagine it will be a combination of both the inflammation around the cells, and potentially some of the ingredients in the creams you were using could have also unsettled the growth cycle. 

It’s temporary though, so try not to stress on it too much man. 

• Administrators

Yea I just don’t want this happening so close to my surgery. Dr. Sethi thinks it may be a slight case if alopecia areata or shock loss. We’ll see I’ll keep everything updated in case anyone else faces something similar.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.