Hight estrogen, and finasteride. Question.

18 hours ago, mustang said:

Incredible that you have such high Total T with such low LH. Your Leydig cells and Gonads are working outstandingly well

Dude I literally didn't believe my Test results, so I went back in a second time as you could see on the image. Made adjustments last 5-6 months and I've been eating less frequently and in a smaller window so I guess Intermittent fasting, eating much cleaner food, while working out but not over taxing my body, and being very conscious of my sleep .. I think has made a massive difference

It is always a good idea to get several opinions from HT doctors and as others have stated, side effects will vary between individuals...it is possible that some of the doctors may recommend that you start on a reduced dosage and see how you respond...they can always make adjustments.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I was at the visit to the endocrinologist, the only thing that scared me was every doctor sends me somewhere else and he has no knowledge, he scared the side effects that after discontinuation they may even be, I probably won't go anywhere anymore because these people only annoy me. Maybe I should try it myself, half a tablet or even quarters, I am transplanted and my hair in the 8th month is thin and there are empty spaces, that's the only way out, someone will help me because I don't know what to do anymore, greetings.