Expereince with Dr. Jangid India feedback

deadman

Hello everyone,

I am here asking for feedback for this doctor, if anyone has been there. He is AIIMS trained

Qualifications(scroll at the very bottom) -https://www.practo.com/delhi/doctor/dr-j-lal-dermatologist-cosmetologist-1

Clinic- https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=skinqure

Insta- https://www.instagram.com/skinqure/?hl=en

Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr+jangid+hair+transplant

Really appreciate your input.

Edited by deadman

1st sitting ~4500-5000 grafts (FUT+FUE+chest), 1st June 2021, India

2nd sitting, 24th Feb 2023

• deadman changed the title to Expereince with Dr. Jangid India feedback

I have never heard of this doctor. If you're considering getting a hair transplant in India, look no further than Eugenix

• Like 3

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

With Eugenix and Medispa in India I don’t think anyone else can come close. Choose a proven clinic with lots of patient results ! Don’t take any risks with a much lesser know Dr/clinic. 

Yes, as much as I've researched, found this one and these others below:

-Eugenix

-Medispa

-Dermaclinix

-Medilink

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I would be choosing Eugenix number one, and depending on need Medispa number two. The results/reputation of Eugenix speaks for itself. But if your looking for a combo transplant of FUT/FUE and maybe even BHT then yes Medispa can be considered. 

Yes that's at the top but they don't do fut at all.

Dr Pradeep and Dr arika are AIIMS graduated but also the doctors from medlink Dr. Gaurang is same and same goes for demaclinix. I've heard of them, apart from Eugenix and Medispa.

• Like 1

Yes that’s why I said depending on need I would choose Medispa as they do it all, FUT/FUE and BHT. And to be fair some pretty nice combo transplants. 
We mostly see Eugenix results here and they do seem to achieve really good graft amounts by FUE and Beard grafts alone. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

For Dr Suneet Medispa

@JohnAC71 @Dr. Suhail Khokhar

What's you take on this post(go to very last page), unhappy with Dr. Soni :( and there was a comment from jjsrader about the scars from FUT. Dr Suneet recently mentioned in video that he does trichophytic closure but still see a big scar?

Edited by deadman

They offered as much as they could in the after care. FUT scars are always going to be at risk of stretching, you will find wider scars from every single clinic unfortunately. I’m included ! x2 FUT (In UK) and had to have a scar revision. 
No guarantee a FUT will end up pencil thin no matter who is performing the transplant. If Eugenix can get you good numbers in terms of grafts then you could take away that risk. I don’t think I have seen a poor FUT scar since from Medispa though to be fair.

34 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

They offered as much as they could in the after care. FUT scars are always going to be at risk of stretching, you will find wider scars from every single clinic unfortunately. I’m included ! x2 FUT (In UK) and had to have a scar revision. 
No guarantee a FUT will end up pencil thin no matter who is performing the transplant. If Eugenix can get you good numbers in terms of grafts then you could take away that risk. I don’t think I have seen a poor FUT scar since from Medispa though to be fair.

I see, so FUT is a scar risk

now comparing medispa which is doing FUT +FUE VS Eugenix doing FUE only

It is said that generally to cover up larger area, researching the facts from internet, it is often best suited to go with FUT+FUE, as FUT has

-max yield due to minimum graft damage

- gives more grafts per sitting

- Preserve donor area for future sittings

etc etc.

Also the same has been said by Dr Suneet Soni , my only confusion when that's the case, then Eugenix only does FUE when it's not possible to cover large areas with FUE and chances of graft damage are high, are they using some different FUE technology , neograft or sapphire or DHI or something?

Eugenix uses the DHT method. They get consistently pretty amazing results. They are perhaps one, if the not the best at using beard grafts anywhere worldwide. In cases like @Zoomsterthey have managed a incredible amount of grafts using both sources. If I started all over again I would find it a difficult choice. But the very idea of having no FUT scar does appeal. Even to us higher Norwood levels that maybe able to eek out some extra grafts by using FUT first. 

30 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Eugenix uses the DHT method. They get consistently pretty amazing results. They are perhaps one, if the not the best at using beard grafts anywhere worldwide. In cases like @Zoomsterthey have managed a incredible amount of grafts using both sources. If I started all over again I would find it a difficult choice. But the very idea of having no FUT scar does appeal. Even to us higher Norwood levels that maybe able to eek out some extra grafts by using FUT first. 

I remember, zoomster is the man from Dublin , I know. He is also there framed on Eugenix website for the good result. But also ,we need to understand here that along with doctor's performance, the patient's grafts were also of good quality.

If we look at this post 2nd page for the crown, not that dense really.

They are skilled in the use of DHT. Any of the methods is dependent on the skill of the user. 
You can search for all the Eugenix results on here and the overwhelming majority are very good. Of course any clinic worldwide will have the not so good results. 
That’s a risk you have to take with any hair transplant method, either FUT or FUE. We say it often but results are not guaranteed. All we can do is choose a clinic/Dr that is consistent and putting out good results. As you would have seen @Melvin- Moderatorhas chosen Eugenix for his Beard graft journey. And I’m also waiting to book them ! I honestly don’t see anybody doing such good work with the higher Norwoods. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

They are skilled in the use of DHT. Any of the methods is dependent on the skill of the user. 
You can search for all the Eugenix results on here and the overwhelming majority are very good. Of course any clinic worldwide will have the not so good results. 
That’s a risk you have to take with any hair transplant method, either FUT or FUE. We say it often but results are not guaranteed. All we can do is choose a clinic/Dr that is consistent and putting out good results. As you would have seen @Melvin- Moderatorhas chosen Eugenix for his Beard graft journey. And I’m also waiting to book them ! I honestly don’t see anybody doing such good work with the higher Norwoods. 

Yes, I agree that the least we can do is to go to a surgeon who is a consistent performer. On the other hand, looking at their packages, if we compare exclusive vs premium package

https://www.eugenix.in/cost-of-hair-transplant.html

Under exclusive package, Dr Arika is not supervising or leading the surgery but she does "Planning, designing and 100% slits"

because of that, one might have to go with higher package(premium package) which will be very costly. Even looking at their exclusive package, if one is going for ~5000 grafts, that's a whopping ~10k USD. Money might be an issue for some people for sure :/

The people who underwent surgery with Eugenix , I am not really sure what package they took becasue it was never mentioned in their posts.

The only affordable one is the comprehensive one tbh, in which a trained doctor will lead ... But also don't forget to add taxes 18% extra I guess

I will try to check with medispa, how their package looks like. Most of the Indian clinics I spoke with, they mostly have taxes included in their price with medications and PRP sessions.

• Like 1

At least with Eugenix every option will have a Dr being involved in the important steps. Quite a lot of the posters will mention which package of asked. 

Yes definitely check out the Medispa prices 👍🏽 From memory I think they are pretty competitive. 

14 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

To clarify the exclusive package means she will actually be doing the actual planning and performing the slit part of the procedure. The trained techs will do the implantation which is pretty standard at any clinic. 

Yes correct which is very standard. But also I checked with other clinics the doctors are also supervising the surgery, just like seeing if techs are doing okay. That supervision should be there at least 🤞

Not continuous but at least some supervision must be there. Just imagine if Dr Arika is "Planning, designing and 100% slits" then she should supervise a bit until the end, after all it's all Dr. Arika and Dr. Pradeep reputation's Eugenix is based on :)

Edited by deadman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, deadman said:

Yes correct which is very standard. But also I checked with other clinics the doctors are also supervising the surgery, just like seeing if techs are doing okay. That supervision should be there at least 🤞

You can press Eugenix for how much supervision, but from the threads I have read I believe she will oversee each transplant. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

You can press Eugenix for how much supervision, but from the threads I have read I believe she will oversee each transplant. 

I hope we can press,  without having to pay for premium package. because in premium they have this supervision added but the price is close to double then🤞.

• Like 1

Just now, deadman said:

I hope we can press,  without having to pay for premium package. because in premium they have this supervision added but the price is close to double then🤞.

Definitely worth having the conversation with them. Personally? I would be happy choosing either exclusive or premium. 

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Definitely worth having the conversation with them. Personally? I would be happy choosing either exclusive or premium. 

I will talk to all clinics once personally and then post here and go from there. Just in case, it might help other people as well.🙏

Today, I reached out to Dr Suneet using this forum online consultation, hope that works? Used it first time so not sure but I can also contact their clinic from their website.

• Like 1