Require bit of knowledge from expert.

Ahmedtushar

Hello everyone. 14th September done hair transplant. So on 5th day after the surgery used conditioner for first time after the shampoo. so Applied the conditioner on the recipient and donor area.after 5-minutes try to rinse off the conditioner but could not get rid of it from the recipient area. So let the conditioner dry on the recipient area. Experts can you please tell me if i done it any wrong.I'm feeling so guilty. Kind regards

• Valued Contributor

Hi @Ahmedtushar,

Have you asked your Doctor this question first? You should be sticking to your immediate post-operative care regimen as proscribed by your surgeon. Most suggest very minimal disruption to the recipient area within the first week. I would guess that not being able to properly get the conditioner off (presumably because you were being very gentle and just rinsing the hair lightly?) isn't going to cause any problems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Hi @Ahmedtushar,

Have you asked your Doctor this question first? You should be sticking to your immediate post-operative care regimen as proscribed by your surgeon. Most suggest very minimal disruption to the recipient area within the first week. I would guess that not being able to properly get the conditioner off (presumably because you were being very gentle and just rinsing the hair lightly?) isn't going to cause any problem

Hi thank you for the respond. Becouse of weekend i couldn’t get hold of them on the spot. But done 2 wash today. 

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.