Dr Raghu Reddy- FUE procedure of 1347 grafts- Norwood 3 (12 months post op)

This 35 year old gentleman came to us with a 3 year history of gradual hair loss. He was examined by Dr Reddy and prescribed 1mg oral finasteride and 5% topical minoxidil for 12 months. 

Following the course of this treatment, his hair loss became stable and he was keen to lower his hairline. Following extensive discussions, it was established that FUE was his treatment of choice. 1347 grafts were extracted using a 0.9mm punch. Attached are the images immediately after and 12 months post operation. 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

to upload 1.jpeg

upload 2 .jpeg

final upload edit .jpeg

• Like 2

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

• Administrators

Absolutely impeccable work 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...

This looks like a great result. I'm interested to learn more about the choice to get the head shaved vs unshaved. Are you able to share photos of how the hair looked through 1-6 months? I have a similarish hairline, am going to have a procedure with Dr Reddy, but have not yet decided whether to shave my head or to keep it longer. Any photos or advice you can share would be much appreciated! 

• Administrators
10 hours ago, RS1985 said:

This looks like a great result. I'm interested to learn more about the choice to get the head shaved vs unshaved. Are you able to share photos of how the hair looked through 1-6 months? I have a similarish hairline, am going to have a procedure with Dr Reddy, but have not yet decided whether to shave my head or to keep it longer. Any photos or advice you can share would be much appreciated! 

Have you reached out to him?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.